Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spyan

Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3 Empty
PostSubject: Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3   Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Character name: Spyan
Level: 80
Class: Undead Warrior
Spec: Fury
Original owner: Me ofc
Does anyone share my account details: Never

Proffessions(level) / First aid:
435 engineering 450 mining

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why.
Engineering is though, im grinding mining almost everyday working to get the head ^^

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):
if u see this the day the post is done im having PvP gear next time i logg out i will put on PvE ^^
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Spyan
Previous guilds:
Atavus that many people knows about and Fly High

Why did you leave your previous guild?
Atavus split up because of a bunch of reasons and every1 left :/
Do you have any other open applications with other guild?
Nope
I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear
Well yeah, Berserking ftw <3 ^^
I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to:
Yes i would, if i get asked to improve my tank gear i will.
Previous raid experience:
-Pre TBC: Onyxia down, Ragnaros down.
-TBC: (pre-nerf) AND/IF (after-nerf) i didn't raid when the nerf patch appeared, before that i did everything the whole way up to BT for example 4/4 MH 5/9 BT
-WotlK: Done everything in Wotlk (not OS 3 drakes though) can link achievments or get asked about tacts i always remember a tact after i've heard it.

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member?
Im a dedicated member that always try to improve my preformance in raids and keep up the good progress. I'm really good at getting tacts ( been RL troughout whole TBC) and i never let the guild down, i like hardcore raiding and having lots of fun at the same time ^^
What do you expect Core Simplicity?
I think Core Simplicity are dedicated and got lots of knowledge in what they're doing. What i've heard from people around the game there is also a great teamspirit in raids.
Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best?
I don't think being the best means being the guy with the best gears that /brag all around Orgrimmar, for me being the best means that you got lots of knowledge in raiding and are acting nice to everyone around you in a social and skilled way. I don't know if i can achive that since i haven't seen the rest of the warriors in the guild but i promise you i would do my best ^^

Can you follow instructions: Yes and im good at it.
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: Ofc in Atavus my raid times was 18.45 - 00.00 ^^ ur time shouldn't be a problem
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid: That's absolutely no problem Atavus did that alot.

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know?
Not really i just hope u can see trough my gear since i've been a little bit unsure what specc i should go for ( got 2 Tank Valours ) and i've also been pretty active in PvP. But now i wanna go for fully gearing Fury untill Ulduar is realsed (already been watching the Patch notes ^^) Looking forward for your answers
PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: Sweden
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?
Nope im bit slacky in school always been ^^
About me: My in real life name is Knut wich some people in sweden is funneh because it simply means a splice/knot on a rope xD Im very social not just only in wow but outside IRL and on Ventrilo ^^ I enjoy meeting new people and discuss everything between the game and the IRL girls Wink As a person im a typcial swedish guy blonde hair, blue eyes and ofc using the tobako Snus (means i wont go out smoke each second <3 ) Been playing wow since realse with a few brakes cuz of IRL issues but im back on track. Thats about it i dont think you wanna hear about the " private stuff " that i do most of the time whent not in game " ERHM " ^^.

Not just "hai i bursuc, i be 3 yers" The better you describe yourself the bigger chance of joining.

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you? Immolate, Lame is two of them dunno if there is any more out there ^^
If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here.
Immolate, Lame
NOTE: before you write a player that can vouch for you, make sure he will.

Computer spec: Dell XPS Processor: 2.40 GHz. 2 GB RaM Windows Vista

Connection: 100 mbit supporting 4 computers in my house.

My online time in general: 15.00 - 23.00

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes

If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 2 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please!
I most likely will so hopefully im not wasting ur time albino

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples. I bind simply everything Charge macro for instant Rend. Stance switching on simply 3 keys that can be combined in a million ways. Doing my rotation on Q E T F R 1234. Also using Bartender for extending important spells and trink pops.
Back to top Go down
Lame

Lame

PostSubject: Lame   Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Guyzz, This guy is imba. Without him I wouldnt killed KT in 10men Wink He haz ze skillz as a warrior and can really play his class Wink THUMBS up mate<3 Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

PostSubject: Re: Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3   Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:08 pm

Nice apply imo,couldn't see ur gear cos armory was down.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
mallfurion
Officer
mallfurion

PostSubject: Re: Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3   Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:50 pm

well written apply . i will take a look again at the warrior squad and you will have an answer soon .
Back to top Go down
immolate

PostSubject: Spyan   Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:30 pm

As lame said me and him wouldint have downed KT 10 man and he knows hes class and can play very well ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3   Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:22 pm

Ye idd killin KT 10 man is something Suspect . Anywais very nice apply , Gl .
Back to top Go down
Spyan

PostSubject: Re: Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3   Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:39 pm

The 10-man version of Kel'Thuzad is significantly easier than the 25-man so i don't understand why that should've been any problem, though all raids are easy now ^^ I still admire what you have achieved so far in PvE and as i think i mention before i would be very happy about joining you in todays and future progress Wink

/cheers I love you #Spyan
Back to top Go down
mallfurion
Officer
mallfurion

PostSubject: Re: Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3   Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:18 pm

hey m8 , tonight , when you log out pls do it in your pve gear if possible so i can take a better look. the gear is not really that important i just wanna make an idea . you will have your answer tomorrow . have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
mallfurion
Officer
mallfurion

PostSubject: Re: Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3   Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:53 pm

trial granted . wisper me or any of the officer for an invite . cya ingame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3   Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spyan UD Fury Warrior AP <3
Page 1 of 1