Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

warrior, arms or fury.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daleeroy

warrior, arms or fury. Empty
PostSubject: warrior, arms or fury.   warrior, arms or fury. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:39 pm

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Character name: Daleeroy
Level: 77 Will be 80 very soon.
Class: Warrior
Spec: Right now im fury, can be either arms or fury for raids.
Original owner: Yesh
Does anyone share my account details: I believe a few friends know the info, though they dont play much i guess, or even they dont play at all.

Proffessions(level) Only have LW, 375 / First aid: 450

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why.
Havent yet maxed out my professions, will do though, asap if needed. Got gold in stock;)

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):

Previous guilds: Havent had any guild on this server yet, played in very good and successful guilds on magtheridon, like agony but it disbanded afterall.

Why did you leave your previous guild? Guild disbanded

Do you have any other open applications with other guild? Nah

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear. Yes i do, i might not really right now though i will at 80, no worries. Taking anything that will provide better raids.

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: If there is a reason behind sure, i wont respec tanking and come and dps because he just wanted me to dps as prot with no reason

Previous raid experience:

ZG: Farm (with every class but pala)
MC: Farm (with every class but pala)
AQ20: Farm (with every class but pala)
BWL: Farm (with every class but pala)
AQ40: Cleared (resto druid, tanking drood)
Naxx: Razuvius and anub. (resto druid)

Karazhan: Cleared( as a healer druid, a druid tank, a boomkin, a prot warrior, a fury warrior, a bm hunter, and as in all speccs of a mage)
Gruul: Cleared (as a healer druid, a boomkin, a fury warrior, a bm hunter and as in all speccs of a mage)
Magtheridon: Downed ( as druid tank, healer druid, boomkin, fury warrior, bm hunter, and fire/frost mage)
Zul'Aman: Cleared( 5 bosses as a resto druid, full as fury warrior)
SSC: Cleared (as boomkin, healer druid, fury warrior, hunter)
TK: Cleared (as boomkin, healer druid, fury warrior,mage, hunter)
Hyjal: Cleared (as fury warrior, resto druid)
Black Temple: Cleared (as fury warrior, resto druid)
Sunwell Plateau: Kalecgos and brut(as fury warrior, resto druid)''PRE NERF''

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member? Well, i am active, i know the game inside out, and my class. I believe im fun to play with, im dedicated and loyal. I do not whine about loot and loot isnt the reason i play the game, fun comes first.

What do you expect Core Simplicity? I expect you to understand that life comes first. Even though i can raid everyday, i cannot be shit sick and be raiding, i cannot miss a party to raid, i wont leave my girlfriend waiting on the bed so i can raid. These stuff dont happen Sunday-Thursday though, but if someday they happen to happen, then i would like the guild to understand. Also, i dont raid to have epixx to be seen as someone so pro, i raid to have fun, of course progress brings fun, loot brings fun etc, though i value fun during raiding more. I expect us to have fun and be a bunch of friends.

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best? Well, seriously, i dont really believe i can like improve anywhere, i know everything.. from dps cycles to enchants, stats values etc etc.. lets see;) but yes, i desire to be the best.

Can you follow instructions: Easy
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: Yes
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid. Fine

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know?

Seeing the pvp side, i reached 2.2k(2v2), 2.3k(3v3) on my druid as resto, 2k(2v2) on my mage, 1900ish(2v2) on my warrior though didnt pvp a lot with him.

Raiding leading experience - Leaded everything up till SWP.

Guild leading experience - Leaded a guild pre tbc and a guild after tbc. One before tbc went up to aq40, before mc got to be too easy:p and the one after tbc cleared ssc and 2/4 tk in the first month of the release.

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: Greek
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over? Im in school, raiding times are just fine!

About me: Well i am 17 years old, i smoke, i dont really drink, i like to party. I have been playing wow for like 3-4 years, i have been playing football and basketball since i was born. I have a girlfriend a year now.
Not just "hai im nyn, i be 5 yers" The better you describe yourself the bigger chance of joining.

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you? No one so far
If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here.

NOTE: before you write a player that can vouch for you, make sure he will.

Computer spec: laptop it is, Iz gud, 2gb ram, great video card, dual core, 2.2 ghz etc etc, pretty good for wow

Connection: Connection has been excellent so far, never had any problems, i dont get any dc's, and my ping is low enough

My online time in general: School ends at 1gmt, can most likely be online any hour after

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes
If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 2 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please!

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples. Charge is on q, stances on f1, f2, f3, shouts shift1 and shift 2, shift-f is hs, shift-v sunders, ` spell reflect macro....

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand!
Back to top Go down
arrana

arrana

PostSubject: Re: warrior, arms or fury.   warrior, arms or fury. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:25 pm

aromory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Daleeroy

Hmm nice raiding xp i went and look at his achivments and he is not lying. As for the lvl part if you had taken some time and read recruitment thread you wood see that lvl 80 is necesary to join core simplicity. Anyways nice application good raiding xp w8 for a officer to post. Gl and cya
Back to top Go down
daleeroy

PostSubject: Re: warrior, arms or fury.   warrior, arms or fury. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:36 pm

Ive read that, thought i would give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Mirro

Mirro

PostSubject: Re: warrior, arms or fury.   warrior, arms or fury. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:54 pm

Nice application. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

PostSubject: Re: warrior, arms or fury.   warrior, arms or fury. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:40 am

Application taken into consideration.We will give you an answer soon.
thkx.
Back to top Go down
daleeroy

PostSubject: Re: warrior, arms or fury.   warrior, arms or fury. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:16 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
daleeroy

PostSubject: Re: warrior, arms or fury.   warrior, arms or fury. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:16 am

Hopefully i will be 80 by your next raiding day:)
Back to top Go down
daleeroy

PostSubject: Re: warrior, arms or fury.   warrior, arms or fury. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:49 pm

2 bars left to 80, off to a bbq now
Back to top Go down
daleeroy

PostSubject: Re: warrior, arms or fury.   warrior, arms or fury. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:54 pm

ding
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

PostSubject: Re: warrior, arms or fury.   warrior, arms or fury. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:02 am

Accepted as trial.Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warrior, arms or fury.   warrior, arms or fury. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warrior, arms or fury.
Page 1 of 1