Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rogue application

Go down 
+6
Edia
ragaros
arrana
Inodora
hornyponi
Darkruler
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nairobi

rogue application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:45 pm

OK...my 2 cents on this one... Inodora is the class leader but he is mainly HaT / Combat spec - tho he seems to know a lot about muti too Razz

Jokes aside...you have too much hit, no expertise and low crit...and good haste rating. Keep in mind that hit rating increases the chance to hit the target (i.e. not to miss) but then a second roll is done to determine if the target blocks/parries/dodges the hit. So all hit no expertise is like no hit.
I've seen many rogues in WOTLK ignoring the hit cap (315 is enough) and going for high crit chance. Remember that about 270 hit means all special attacks land. So they reach that and then stack crit and haste and AP.

One other important aspect is gemming - replace any AP gem with agi gems. Agi gives u half the AP but u gain crit so that is a major improvement.
Weapons are another issue. U don't need accuracy on weapons, your best bet would be Mongoose on the fast weapon and Berserk on the slow one...or dual mongoose or dual berserk... or AP enchant... Acuracy is crap for you.

One other thing I would do is remove the points in Improved SnD and put them in Precision so that 315 hit rating is indeed the cap for you.

And...that is about it...

PS: for PvE muti u need fast weapons (Webbed death + Murder) while slow weapons are mainly for PvP due to their burst dmg.
Back to top Go down
Eclipser

PostSubject: re   rogue application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:06 pm

1. I am posting application and i am not asking anyone for advises.
2. Inodora you want arguments from me, but here i will ask you for one. Explain to me pls how expertiese is more important than hit for mutilate rogue?

BY DEFAULT YOU HAVE 30 % MISS CHANCE AGAINST MOBS 2 LVL HIGHER THAN YOU (meaning bosses)
BY DEFAULT YOU HAVE 10 % PARRY/DODGE CHANCE AGAINST MOBS 2 LVL HIGHER THAN YOU (meaning bosses) this is all for white hits (normal attacks) i am just giving you example

On boss fights you cannot get parry, because on EACH AND EVERY boss you are attacking from BEHIND. If you are attacking bosses frontal that's something new... So all you can get is 10 % chance to get your attacks dodged against bosses. BUT as i said this is going for WHITE HITS only so for combo moves and finishers dodge chance is reduced significantly.

So explain how 30 % misses chance by defalut is "not a big deal for mutilate rogue" but 10 % chance to get your attacks dodges is such a great deal. explain me whit arguments pls ...

In case that you still have what to say about that i am offering you to get all ur items whit + hit changed just for 1 raid and i will come whit hit capped and 0 expertiese and we will have a dps race... IF YOU reach even 50 % of my dps whit 0 hit and capped expertiese which is what you are about to say whit "Priority 1 - EXPERTIESE > CRIT > HASTE ... bla bla" i will give you 20k gold. That's a serious offer and i am offering you to prof what you are saying.

Of course i consider that my application is declined. Even if it's not i am not feel like i want to join you anymore. Your guild looks awesome but i don't wanna play whit Class leader whit IQ-24 and "learn to play issues". Thanks to Hornypony and Envy for the support.
Back to top Go down
Inodora

Inodora

PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Thanks for your interest in us. Application denied.
Back to top Go down
Salomon

Salomon

PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Out of popcorns ;s i dont know anything about rogues so i wont comment. Ino u rly should have seen his gameplay be4 that Neutral
Back to top Go down
NYN
Officer
NYN

PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:24 pm

OMG im the only guy who didn't say nothing to this post , damn fundation's project , missing my favourite soap opera.

By special request of Inodora this thread is officialy closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rogue application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2