Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rogue application

Go down 
+6
Edia
ragaros
arrana
Inodora
hornyponi
Darkruler
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipser

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:14 pm

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Character name: Eclipser
Level: 80
Class: Rogue
Spec: Mutilate
Original owner: Me
Does anyone share my account details: Yes, Salomon and Envy they both now my account name and password they are RL friends of mine.

Proffessions(level) / First aid: Herbalism 450, Inscription 449

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why.

Because i cannot teach anything if i get 1 more skill and i will lose like 300 gold for no reason.

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Eclipser

Previous guilds: Fallout was the one and only guild for me since the WOTLK cames out.

Why did you leave your previous guild? It was last week we had raid Naxx (hero) and we had sap and KT left i think not so sure but last bosses. We were 4 rogues online our GM decided not to invite any of us. Ofc the fist (one of the best rogues MH wpns atm droped) and there were no rogue/enh shaman to pick it up. I was angry and i said "This is masterpiece of stupidity" in a guild chat and when i logged in next morning before i get to work i realised that i am guildless and i have a mail from Elethar (fallout GM) i don't have it now, but it was something like "We don't need you anymore. Nothing personal GL to you..."

Do you have any other open applications with other guild? No i don't

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear Yes i will (i don't have berserker on my MH wpn but it will be on in an hour or something i just respeced to mutilate few hours ago)

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: No problems whit changing spec

Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: MC - cleared, BWL - cleared, AQ cleared (Except Cthun best attempt 40 % phase 2), Naxxramas - few bossed only Patchwerk, Instructor raz and Anub rekhan
-TBC: (pre-nerf) AND/IF (after-nerf) Karazhan - cleared, Zul aman - cleared, SSC - cleared, TK - cleared, MH - cleared, BT - cleared. (i don't have any Sunwell xp or attempts before the nerf and i have no xp after the nerf at all because i was in wow break when patch 3.0 cames out.
-WotlK: Naxx 10/25, Malygos 10/25, Voa (if u can call this boss), OS - 2 drakes up no attempts whit all drakes up yet.

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member? Well, i am 100 % PVE player i don't play pvp at all since the TBC cames out and i perfectly understand and agree what is the meaning of PVE > PVP also i have alot of expirience in WOW and i can define myself as a gamer.

What do you expect Core Simplicity? Raids 4 times in a week (not friday and saturday if possible)

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best? My goal in computer games is to be the best, or at least good enough. How i am planning to do this... well it's all about practice reading and understanding your own mistakes whit one word - WILL

Can you follow instructions:
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: Yes i can.
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid: No problems of course, if it is about killing a boss and it isn't everyday

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know?

well i can't find anything at the moment.

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Intel Pentium dual cpu E2200, 2046 MB RAM, NVIDIA Geforce 9600 GT 512 MB i guess it's enough info.

Nationality: bulgarian
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?

I don't have problem to play till 23:00 server time. It's also not a problem to play a little late after 23:00 if it is not every night, because i am a chemist and my job is dangerous if i am not in a good condition i can lose an arm or leg or become blind just because i am moving like a sleepwalker.

About me:

Hi,

my name is Asen. As i wrote i am 27 years old and i am a chemist. I live whit my mother and my bigger sister i am not married yet (thanks god) My other life is in the computers. I can define myselfs as a gamer as i said. At the moment i only play WOW and Dota it's time to time.
Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you? Envy and Salomon are RL friends prolly they can say something bout me.
If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here. I don't think i do know any members of Core Simplicity except those 2.

NOTE: before you write a player that can vouch for you, make sure he will.

Computer spec:

Connection: 30 megabits connection constant no high ping no packet loss.

My online time in general: it will be over an year on all of my charecters

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes
If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 2 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please!

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples. i have each and every skill on hotkey except totaly useless ones. v = vanish z = feint c = hunger for blood f = distract r = cloak of shadows t = sprint g = blind `=shiv

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand and i am fine whit this.

p.s. Prolly i didn't had to register and now my user isn't eclipser but eclipser11 sry for that.
Back to top Go down

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:01 pm

Pretty slacky application, but that's how this guy is Smile From what I know about him, he's an experienced raid leader apart from raider. He learns really fast and when BWL was released in WoW Classic he was playin a hunter (dunno if u guys know whats the hunters job on the 1st boss in BWL, but its really sucky). A trial won't hurt anyway, just so u can be amazed from his skeelz Smile ! I vouch with 2 hands for this guy (not just because he's an irl mate ofc Razz)

Edit: His guild was one of the first on the Europe realms to pewpew BWL Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkruler

Darkruler

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Very interesting apply from my point of view, than again im just trolling my way to work....Inodora is the big bad wolf Smile
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:39 pm

I like the app,but Inodora will have the final word.

One thing i don't quite get u are rolling with 0 expertiese?i have played dps warrior a huge part of TBC and it has been a vital issue in dps to be expertiese capped or at least 5%

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Eclipser

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: a   rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:00 pm

Yeh expertise is must but i just don't have all items i am aiming for. Otherwise i will have like 5 % but now i don't. Whit this items to get expertise to 5 % means to change all sockets gloves enchants etc. and i will lack of hit and in my opinion hit> expertise since expertise working only for dodges.
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:19 pm

Dodges in case u can hit the boss only from behind:>

However,expertise affects even specials and hit mostly blank's since the yellow cap is rather low.

Still imo u should get some,plenty o items with expertiese out there/enchants
Back to top Go down

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:23 pm

Not to mention GEMS What a Face . Enchants don't realy show desirability to be the best(ex : no enchant on OH ) , i don't know what to say .
Another crap thing is that ppl on this realm tend to gem stuff with AP and CRIT rating wich is a total bullshit becouse you don't benifit from kings on them , if u say u play wow and cleared that many instances you should already know how to push the limits and be prepared 110 % for a raid , wich in your case is only dps and i don't bet that u break the 4000 dps limit on a 25 man boss with what u have , even tho you could do it easily with proper balance .
We curently have shit loads of rogues wich have good gear and i personally know that they can do miracles , but even so 1-2 rogues have to stay in front of the instance for replacements , so ino's answer is kinda predictable .
Anywais , good luck with your apply , who knows considering one of our leet rogue can't play for a wile , Inodora might pimp u too .
Back to top Go down
Inodora

Inodora

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:23 pm

The application is not bad. There is potential for a devoted gamer from what u wrote. As for the trolling huntard Hornypony - well i must admit hes not far from the truth with the Expertise question sign - he might be a fat cow, but a one with sneaky,stealthy-wannbe, backstabing aspirations. Your reply to his question along with the fact that u respec Assasination Mutilate not to long ago makes me wanna know some facts regarding the Mechanics:

1.Note the priority for the stats on Assasiantion Muti spec. (ex: haste>hit>crit>ap....etc.) - with argumentation
2.Note the current hit cap for Finishing moves, Poisons, Special attacks, and white swings.
3.Note the optimal balance in stats(if there is a need for any) with the existing gear. (ex: haste - 300, crit - 400, hit - 500 ...etc)
4.Note the items u wish to replace(with argumentation), and the gemms/enchants that would come with the changes.

At this moment the rogue sqad is Solid and Consistent, so i have to be 100% sure u know the class. So much for this post, GL with ure reply. We will discus more details after.
Back to top Go down
Inodora

Inodora

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:31 pm

PS: CRATOSSIA was a clumsy rogue back in TBC. Now he switched to BIG FAT WARRIOR cow to somehow excuse his clumsyness. :PPPPP
Back to top Go down
Darkruler

Darkruler

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:55 pm

Inodora wrote:
PS: CRATOSSIA was a clumsy rogue back in TBC. Now he switched to BIG FAT WARRIOR cow to somehow excuse his clumsyness. :PPPPP

And he still fails.... He's gonna reroll boomkin next expansion. hehe Razz
Back to top Go down

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Inodora i beated every one of exposure guys in raids on my rogue at dps , even tho i didnt have one tier 6 so shush , lol! . If i remember corectly i told u or shoby dunno exactly how to gem properly cuz u nibs had AP gems back in the day XD even so i should be the new rogue CL on my warr ! GIEF promote .

P.S. Sweetie is a nigger whore !
Back to top Go down
Eclipser

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: re: questions   rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:37 pm

1. Well this is difficult for me, but i will give a try. Hit is always first for me because no matter how much crit chance do you have and how fast you swing if you don't have enough hit you just "fail to hit". I will put AP out of this becuase it's increase ur dps once you have all other stats capped. Crit should be right after because of the dmg increase in % ex. 100 dmg hit 240 dmg crit diff = 140 dmg which is actually 140 % more dmg than normal hits also as assasination you need to crit in order to get:
- 1) 2 energy every "white" crit
- 2) extra CP on each muti crit
Strange but haste stays for me on last place even if it's important actually, but anyway there should be stat on last place. I can define haste same as AP when you have all other stats capped you get haste as much as you can same whit AP.
2.Hmm let me see it was 722 for white hits assuming that you have 5/5 precision.315 poisons i if remember correct but sry can't remember special hits cap. Combo moves + finishers = both special hits so they got same hit cap
4. Well i am planning to get tier 7.5 helm and shoulders helm because of the exp. rating and shoulders and helm to get 4 items, because i am planning to also change t7.5 chest whit the one from mally coz of the exp. rating again. Murder from Sap.(hero) because it's an off-hand dagger my off-hand is actually "out of date MH" enchants are pretty clear on chest/shoulder and head and if we are talking bout the gems i am usualy wear the items enchanted than i check all of my stats and than i will decide what gems i am going to put into them.
Back to top Go down
Inodora

Inodora

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:52 am

I am affraid u have lowerd your chances by at least 50% geting in Core Simplicity. I was hoping to see a more elaborate reply by you - not a fast reply but a wise one. U need to research a bit to say the least. Usually i would denie a application in wich the applicant would state that hit rating is the most important stat in Assasination build cause its the following: EXPERTISE > CRITT > AP > HIT rating > Haste > armor penetration.(pve build)
Also u didnt answer to my 3'rd question about the balance wich was also the tricky one with a lot of explaining to do gear and spec-whise.

My sugestion to you is -if u wish to ofc- to start gathering info about the latest feedback on the rogue mechanics, make a solid and convincing reply on my questions and we shall see.
BTW, i want from the current Muti rogues(Hanzo and Nairobi) to get a feedback on my question in the former reply.

P.S.: dear Cratossia, u are miles away from being any1's Class Leader cause of 1 simple fact - matureity. The type of fight in wich u shine is the STATIC one...don't wanna go into details cause this post is not about you, or me or exposure. PEACE!
Back to top Go down
Darkruler

Darkruler

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:24 am

Inodora on a killing spree Smile)
Back to top Go down
arrana

arrana

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:53 am

Quote :
The type of fight in wich u shine is the STATIC one

Hmmm...you hit cratoss in he's week point.
Back to top Go down
arrana

arrana

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:55 am

Dont know about rogues but as i can see you got nerfed to the bone. As for the trial part i think we need a new rogue cose shobi is not that activ and stuff but GL with your apply. cheers.
Back to top Go down
ragaros

ragaros

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:52 am

Darkruler wrote:
Inodora wrote:

And he still fails.... He's gonna reroll boomkin next expansion. hehe Razz

omg we will have two oomkins in the guild this will be fun jocolor jocolor jocolor cratoss will eat moonkinos too lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by ragaros on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:56 am

Inodora i play with 10 fps in best cases and i do not fail at any type of fights even healing dpsing or tanking wich i can proove any time . My real pc will get fixed by pros soon and i had some ( most ) pieces changed , its not my fault that i got a new pc and in 1 week it fuked up , so lets just dont be hastey about static fights becouse i used to kite 4-5 mobs in MH in the old times , solo bosses from 17 % onwards alone and i will do miracles when more serious isntances ( i hope ) like Ulduar will come when encounters like teron , and archimonde will proove who is and isnt a static player .
As for beying a CL i was CL and officer in almost all guilds on this realm so thrust me i had enough Very Happy .
I hate too that i fail and ppl missjudge me but its pureley becouse of my real pc ... i can't do anything about it and i have to play how i can a week or so don't press the wound becouse i already know how miserably i played lateley and i thought about going in the shop with 2 axes and grind all their staff and stick their pc part by part in every1's anus .
Back to top Go down
Edia

Edia

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:10 am

hahahah i can smell your testosterone from greece cratoss !!!
Back to top Go down
ragaros

ragaros

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:30 am

This guild never sleeps the nights as i can see we are able to go for rides at 3am Shocked
Back to top Go down

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:42 am

EXCELLENT MORNING MATERIAL TO READ! Smile First time that I wake up in the mornin and I actually read interesting stuff! Luff ya Ino and Cratossia (Gief more drama for 2morrow mornin) Razz
Back to top Go down
Inodora

Inodora

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:55 am

Edia, Ragaros and Arrana if u have something Class/Gear/Thread-related to add to this post then do it, but don't come spamming QQ, PEW PEW, jokeing about w/e.
YES. rogues got imba nerfed in Wotlk - BLizz admits it. Back in the time Core Simplicity was on progress, ppl were lacking gear, dps wasnt the way it is now - the rogues where on the "HAT" spec
wich proved to be vital. We didn't spamm the dps meters or made a big fuss out of it. It helped the guild progress a lot and me along with Shobi and Yousux are proud to been able to do that.
Now it is no longer needed for us rogues to go HaT spec(allthou they didnt fix the bug), but if u all recount dependent QQ-ers wanna see big numbers and 3 rogues on every fight in the top 3 dps - we can bring out the big gunz
and play HaT.

As far as the rogue spots are concerned Arrana i dont meen to be rude, but mind your class.We are no longer 3(sometimes 4) rogues in the raid, cause of the fact that casters need to gear up. Shobi wont ever be put into question, not by you or by any1 else rather then the class leader.Yousux has his spot reserved(when/if he will be coming back we just have to be patient).I will do and decide what's best for the guilds interest regarding the rogue Class, and so far no officer/member complained about the way i run things here.
Back to top Go down
arrana

arrana

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:13 pm

No realy dude have you read wat y wrote? I was not saing that shobi and yousux dont have a spot or other bullhit like that. I was just saing that they are not that activ ( yousux wont raid for a long time) so chill out. And rogues wont be in the first 5 dps even with hat becouse it got fixed but it was not about that . Y was just saing that this guy deservs a chance becouse of the thing y wrote in the begining of the post. So chill and take a pill y was just saing my opinion. Wink
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Ahahahah fun stuff to read:> ...
Am just going for popcorn and coke:S
Back to top Go down
mallfurion
Officer
mallfurion

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:09 pm

inodora /bow before the rogues when they will be on top 3 dps without hat ... it can actually happen . its not really the only spec where you can reach top 3 . so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue application   rogue application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rogue application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next