Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue application.

Go down 
+2
Inodora
hornyponi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zegethyz

Rogue application. Empty
PostSubject: Rogue application.   Rogue application. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:01 am

Character name: Zegethyz
Level: 77 atm
Class: rogue
Spec: combat
Original owner: yes
Does anyone share my account details: no

Proffessions(level) / First aid: nothing, will get everything to 425 when im 80.

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why. this was my alt before but now its my main.

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-talents.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Zegethyz

Previous guilds: Asletica, Method, No win Scenario, RagingAlcoholics

Why did you leave your previous guild? they changed guild master and the best ppl leaved so it wasnt many left.

Do you have any other open applications with other guild? no

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear. Yes ofc( if i have money Smile )

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: Yes

Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL,Onyxia.
-TBC: Kara,ZA,gruul,magtheridon,ssc,tk, first boss in hyjal and bt.

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).
Ofc, all my pretbc exp was on my 60 time.
Why should Core Simplicity take u as member? Because im an serious and exp raider.

What do you expect Core Simplicity? To raid and get some experience.

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best? hm, havent played that much rogue tbh, but i have played alot on my mage and druid so i can the basic of rading and to do dps etc.

Can you follow instructions: Yes
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: yes
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know? That im very experinced raider and will be very active.

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: Sweden
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over? If i change and work night, but not a big chance.

About me: My name is Marcus Andersson and working as a welder in sweden. Ive played wow in like 3 years or something, i play from 18.00 - 24.00 nearly every day.

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you?
If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here.

NOTE: before you write a player that can vouch for you, make sure he will.

Computer spec: amd x2 6000+ 2.6 ghz, 4 gig ramm. Geforce 8600gt.

Connection:Im currently on 24/1 mbit. And dont get dcs so often. but it can happen ofc Sad but its rarely.

My online time in general:

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes
If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 2 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please!

Link to my UI
Right now im sitting on my sisters comp so it will be pretty hard.
Also list your keybindings if they're not clearly visible on the screenshot.

WWS:
If you have any wws report(s) to show how you perform in raids, please post it here

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I will.
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

Rogue application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue application.   Rogue application. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:00 am

How come u are lvling with 33 hit only?Miss-miss-hit-miss?
Back to top Go down
Inodora

Inodora

Rogue application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue application.   Rogue application. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:31 am

No.
Back to top Go down
arrana

arrana

Rogue application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue application.   Rogue application. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:22 pm

I will reply here becouse my main was a rogue now is in standby. So to begin with AP: low for lvl 77 very low, Hit:33 WTF, Crit: same shit low. My lvl 70 rogue had like 270 hit 1900Ap and 28% crit so you need to work on your gear a lot. The next thing that i noticed is that you gat no Proffesions wat is up with that. I'm not the gm but i think you got a lot of work to do on your char and the rogue class is ful atm so cya and gl.
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

Rogue application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue application.   Rogue application. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:41 pm

Well ap and crit really cant be an issue since it's lvling gear but not going for hit was the question i want to find an answer to.
Shouldnt be that hard to notice ur hit/miss ration.
Back to top Go down
Juxtapose

Juxtapose

Rogue application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue application.   Rogue application. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:33 pm

Sry your application is rejected.Good luck in find anather guild.
Back to top Go down
NYN
Officer
NYN

Rogue application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue application.   Rogue application. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:15 pm

Dulapul wrote:
anather .

PWNED
Back to top Go down
Juxtapose

Juxtapose

Rogue application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue application.   Rogue application. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:24 pm

Ah it was just a little gramatical probl.Sry about that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shobitzi

shobitzi

Rogue application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue application.   Rogue application. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:42 am

sorry mate, try applying to a guild that's aiming for heroics, to say the most. as for my guildies, why bother replying?
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

Rogue application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue application.   Rogue application. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:01 pm

Thread locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue application.   Rogue application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue application.
Page 1 of 1