Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Knight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Applicat

Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Death Knight   Death Knight Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:21 pm

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Character name: Purithan
Level: 80
Class: Death Knight
Spec: 23-5-43 / Unholy /tanking
Original owner: Me
Does anyone share my account details: No

Proffessions(level) / First aid:
Maxed up mining , jewelcrafting's being lvled as we speak and first aid's topped up as well.

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why.
I had herbalism and started JC quite recently but it turned out to cost a lil bit more than I expected . I suppose it's gonna be topped up in a couple of days.

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):

Previous guilds: Wipe Faster

Why did you leave your previous guild?
Ulduar just knocked on the door ,the guild's management wasn't anything to be proud of ,we had some core players leaving and I decided it was time to stop wasting my time since the content we saw before Ulduar was shit no matter how you looked at it... There were a couple of weeks when I was trying to find something to actually fill my time with since I decided that I'm done with WoW. I went from Lotro to Guild Wars and to be honest I was disappointed . A lightning struck me , making me rethink what the hell I was doing . Seems I'm gonna stay a warcraft junkie for a little longer since there's nothing else to satisfy my addiction.

Do you have any other open applications with other guild?
No , it was today when I decided I'm comming back to the game.

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear
Absolutely

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to:
Something I actually enjoy doing . Cracks the everyday routine a bit ,plus I'm looking at some new pretty interesting builds I wanna try out so yeah.

Glyphs :
-Major: Glyph of D&D , Glyph of Desease(added that today) , Glyph of Bone Armor
-Minor: Glyph of Pestilence , Glyph of Raise Dead , Glyph of HoW

I might have to change a couple since there've been some changes with the patch

Usual rotation:
Death and Decay,Icy Touch, Plague Strike,Pestilence, Unholy Blight, Bloodboil ( for aoe trash tanking)
Icy Touch, Plague Strike, 2x Blood Strike, Scourge Strike, Death Coil, Icy touch, Plague Strike , 2x Scourge strike, Death Coil, Empower runed weapon if i see i get low on tps for boss fights
I also have Rune strike Macroed with all my skills so i dont miss a proc

Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: Good all vanilla's been all eaten
-TBC: (pre-nerf) AND/IF (after-nerf) Had a break before Sunwell so my only experience there is within the Wotlk which doesn't count really . Everything else can be claimed as done .

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member?
The main reason's gotta be , call it perfectionism , but being on top out there is something that really matters for me. I am a person who is constantly trying to improve and that helps me a lot in life as well.

What do you expect Core Simplicity?
It's related to my previous answer . A guild which can provide. That means playing at their highest .

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best?
By starting being active once again and by studying all the changes that've been made to the class to the fullest.

Can you follow instructions:

I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day:
Every day except Fridays is a raiding day on my callendar.

If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid .
I live on my own so that ain't a problem .

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: Bulgarian

What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?
I'm studying IT in the NL and my schedule is set in a way that I've got the whole evening free.

About me:
Not just "hai i bursuc, i be 3 yers" The better you describe yourself the bigger chance of joining.

As I've mentioned I'm a student ,first year . I'm a very open person and talkative person. Second hobby's skiing. I'm participating in a bunch of Freeski Competitions around Europe during the winter and shredding the home mountain with my buddies during the rest of the time. My summer time can be described as lazy and relaxing. Letting the steam off from the winter season .

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you?
If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here.
I don't know any of you actually so it's gonna be all up to my application.

NOTE: before you write a player that can vouch for you, make sure he will.

Computer spec:
2.4GH Intel dual
4gigs DDR
Ati Radeon 3800 - 512mb cache.

Connection: Solid

My online time in general:
I'd say from 2-3 hours when not raiding , haven't really thought about it since I don't pay too much attention to that.

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average:
If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 3-4 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please!

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples.
Lets say the whole left part of my keyboard is being keybinded. That's basicly all the number keys ,and every key around the W-ASD . More keybinds , better responsiveness.

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand!

Thanks for reading. confused
Back to top Go down
Purithan

Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: armory   Death Knight Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:28 pm

The armory link I tried to url seems to not be working so I'm posting it here.
Back to top Go down
Purithan

Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Knight   Death Knight Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:33 pm

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Purithan
Back to top Go down
Darkruler

Darkruler

Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Knight   Death Knight Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:05 am

GL with the apply. Its a good tank...i think....he didnt stay long enough in WF to be evaluated.

P.S. Ninja guild quiting with no explication its still negative from my point of view.
Back to top Go down
Purithan

Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Knight   Death Knight Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:54 am

It is negative from mine as well but before saying it get to know the facts . I did talk to most the officers and to Mali in particular ,so do not blame me without a reason mate.
Back to top Go down
Darkruler

Darkruler

Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Knight   Death Knight Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:44 pm

I take'it back than, GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Knight   Death Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Knight
Page 1 of 1