Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dps Death Knight - Zlypper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zlyppper

Dps Death Knight - Zlypper Empty
PostSubject: Dps Death Knight - Zlypper   Dps Death Knight - Zlypper Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:31 pm

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Character name: Zlypper
Level: 80
Class: Death Knight
Spec: Frost unholy dw (0/32/39)
Original owner: Yes ofc
Does anyone share my account details: No i'll never lend out my account info.

Proffessions(level) / First aid: 0/0/0

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why. hmm i dont rly know, But if u want me to train a proff to 450 i'll ofc.

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):

Previous guilds: Legacy of sweden, Evolved And now Nephilim

Why did you leave your previous guild? I leaved Legacy of sweden because i hate to run with "Retards" and ppl who lying to officers couse they are scared to tell ther truth, And evolved were an irl guild who grew up fast and cleard all wotlk content except os3D But we dispand last week so now i joined Nephilim because of my friend are there

Do you have any other open applications with other guild? Nope

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear. Yes ofc, But i need to fix the shoulder enchant thats the only enchant i lack.

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: yes i'll

Glyphs :
-Major: Glyph of the Ghoul, Glyph of Blood Strike, Glyph of icy touch
-Minor: Glyph of horn of winter, Glyph of Pestilence, Glyph of Raise dead

Usual rotation: Singe target looks like : IT, PS, HB, BS, BS, IT, PS, HB, IT, IT
Aoe : IT, PS, PEST, HB
Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: Didnt play in Pre tbc
-TBC: (pre-nerf) Kara, Gruul and The eye (after-nerf)
-WotlK: Naxx10/25 Maly10/25 os10+1D and os25

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member? Because I am a quiet and lovely person who wants to learn something new every day. Im also always up for Guild members if they need help with something, I'm not just nice and keeps on Friends I am also make good dps in raid so I think you should give me a trial in a raid or something similar to prove it.

What do you expect Core Simplicity? I expect of you that I will get a chance to show what i can improve your raids, I expect that you treat me as the Trail at any time.

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best?
I read very much about Death Knights on skelletonjacks forum. But I have now stuck at dw specc, but when 3.1 comes out, I get respecc 2h.

Can you follow instructions:
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: yes ofc can raid sunday- thursday maybe on some fridays and saturdays
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid. yes i'll stay untill the raid leader call it

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know? hmm no i dont think so Very Happy

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: Swedish
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?
No,

About me: Hello Core Simplicity,
My name is Marcus and i live in south sweden. On my spare time i play very much world of warcraft and sometimes i train icehockey but most of my spare time i play wow. Im the calm person who dont yell on ventrilo.
Not just "hai i bursuc, i be 3 yers" The better you describe yourself the bigger chance of joining.

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you? No, do not know so many on Emeriss because I am relatively new here
If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here.

NOTE: before you write a player that can vouch for you, make sure he will.

Computer spec:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4500 @ 2.20GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 2046MB RAM

Connection: 8 Mib Glocalnet (swedish broadband)

My online time in general:
1 - 10 hours every day (A)
I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes
If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 3-4 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please!

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples.
Mouse4, Mouse5,F , With fast and important spells
Otherwise I use 1,2,3,4,5, Ctr 1 Ctr 2 Ctrl 3 shift 1 shift 2 shift 3 to my spells in my rotation

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand!

Ps: My username was already taken thats why i use zlypper with three P
// Zlypper, Cya ingame!
Back to top Go down
Zlyppper

PostSubject: Armory link   Dps Death Knight - Zlypper Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:36 pm

My Armory link dosent work, but i think it will work now

armory(DOT)wow-europe(DOT)com/character-sheet(DOT)xml?r=Emeriss&n=Zlypper

// Zlypper
Back to top Go down
Shamokens

Shamokens

PostSubject: Re: Dps Death Knight - Zlypper   Dps Death Knight - Zlypper Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:26 pm

i think the apply its a bit short.... u should have spend some more time and wrote some more stuffs there to make it more exciting when ppl are reading it and to make a bettter impression about you... well gl with ur apply

here is the armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Zlypper
Back to top Go down
lloonny
Officer

PostSubject: re   Dps Death Knight - Zlypper Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:30 pm

you`ll have an answer to your application soon.
Back to top Go down
Darkruler

Darkruler

PostSubject: Re: Dps Death Knight - Zlypper   Dps Death Knight - Zlypper Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:31 pm

Im just a guest here, so what i say its not taking into consideration....but...lacking any proffesion that can aid u in PvE shows a total disregard of comitment towards high end PvE. Just my 2 cents. On a side note....if u are a big fan of dual wield u should know there is better gear for it...and its within u'r grasp. Check u'r boots and think again, its just one example.

GL with u'r apply!

P.S. Any of the moderators are free to change my forum ranking pls. Ty
Back to top Go down
lloonny
Officer

PostSubject: re   Dps Death Knight - Zlypper Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:42 pm

i`m sorry to inform you that you are not what we are looking for. application declined. gl finding an new guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dps Death Knight - Zlypper   Dps Death Knight - Zlypper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dps Death Knight - Zlypper
Page 1 of 1