Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Knight Pewpew

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Envy

Death Knight Pewpew Empty
PostSubject: Death Knight Pewpew   Death Knight Pewpew Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:38 am

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Character name: Envy (with a strange E that I cant type cuz I just reinstalled my windows Razz)
Level: 80
Class: Death Knight
Spec: Blood/Unholy/Frost/Hybrid - w/e u want me to Razz
Original owner: Me
Does anyone share my account details: No

Proffessions(level) / First aid: JC - 438, Mining - 450, FA - 450

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why.

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=%C3%89nvy

Don't mind my shitty pvp spec.. Just tryin it out Razz

Previous guilds: Fallout

Why did you leave your previous guild? Well I worked as a Raid Leader and Head Officer there when we had 12/15 Naxx 25man I had to go away for 3 days and when I came back all I saw was undedicated people that felt imba for clearin naxx and deided to slack. We had a raid at 22:30 OS with Drakes and at 22:00 half of the guild members were at Naxx 10 and when I told them that they have 15 mins to finish it the guy that created the raid said in the gchat "Well, we're a casual guild and we declined the raid. You can't make us raid, but we'll join around 23:00".. I just cant stand people that go for personal improvements instead of guild progres.. The worst thing was that the GM didnt even say a thing so I went even more pissed off and pressed THE button Razz

Do you have any other open applications with other guild? Nope

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear Yes, of course

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: Yeap Smile

Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: None
-TBC: (pre-nerf) AND/IF (after-nerf): Cleared everythin until M'uru with 4 different classes then I quited(Paladin, Rogue, Priest, Hunter - all pre-nerf)
-WotlK: Everythin except 25man OS with Drakes, Maly25 and last 3 bosses in naxx25man

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member?

Because I'm a nice guy with friendly attitude, Im a good player, experienced and known with his class Smile (good reasons imo! Razz)

What do you expect Core Simplicity? Friendly Attitude, Cozy Raids ;p and Dedicated people to play with!

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best? Well, Im a big show off so I would like to say that I luv this question Razz 2 Examples.
1. I was in a PC club PuGin 10man naxx and there was some DK guy standin next to me that went crazy mode and asked me to be his sensei and since then everyone in this club know me as the best DK on Emeriss xD
2. Yesterday I was leadin another naxx PuG 10man and I got a /w from a guy on 4 Horseman quote: "Jeez dude, are you a God a raid leading?"
Nothin more to say Razz

Can you follow instructions: I'm better at givin them, but yea Im a pro in following also Razz
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: Yes
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid I love extends as long as they wont make me skip sleeping the whole night (extends till 3am are OK Razz)
Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know? I think I already went too talkative xD

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: Bulgarian
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over? I'm a professional dancer (hip-hop) in real life so the only thing that can get in the way is dance practises, competitions or a girl (since there are alota them around me because of the things I do Razz)

About me:
Not just "hai im nyn, i be 5 yers" The better you describe yourself the bigger chance of joining.

I'm Luboslav from Bulgaria, currently 18, borned on the 31th of December (NEW YEAR KID), I think that every person has to be aknoledged for his skills in whatever they do, since we're all gifted in different ways (I sounds abit like Miss America, doesn't I Razz?). I like drinkin alota coffee+coke, I'm a chainsmoker(doesnt go well with dancing thou..). Im a PLAYAAAA Razz And I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm a WoW and GirlAddict and I try makin friends everywhere I go (hope that covers it).
Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you? You nailed me to the wall with this one..
If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here. Yeeaaaa.. Keep nailing..
Computer spec: Pentium 4 3.06Ghz 2GMRam and some decent videocard xD

Connection: Cable, never goes down, except when a storm hits my cable (happened twice so I have to mention it Razz)
My online time in general: Pretty shifty because of dance practises..

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes
If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 2 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please! That was sooo rude ;p

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples.

I use Q,E,F,G, Ctrl+1,2,3,4,Q,W,E,R (yes I dont strafe and still I fucking own in both PvE fights that require moving and PvP.. had a 2250 rated 3vs3 team in s3 Razz)

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand!
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight Pewpew   Death Knight Pewpew Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:03 pm

Yeah,the profile links its a know issue,we can only update them manually,but since i can't write that "E" ur lets say pretty much screwed=))

Apply looks very well,i mean really nice written.

I'll try to search u manually on armory to check ur gear,however our DK spots are pretty much full,but will have to give it a good thought before we give you an answer.

Stay tuned & thumbs up cheers

Edit : 1 quetion regarding gear : sup with that meta gem?
Back to top Go down
Inodora

Inodora

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight Pewpew   Death Knight Pewpew Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:40 pm

rly nice application, good attitude. the only thing wich would keep u from getting in Core Simplicity is : Youre Timing. Anyway it's up to Horny/Darkruler/Infest(if he is still alive Razz ) go give the final call. As far as i'm concerned u have my suport.
Back to top Go down
Envy

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight Pewpew   Death Knight Pewpew Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:41 pm

Well it works out pretty well if ur a RL and have to speak to people during encounters (its like a debuff that slows ur movement speed) and also every moving improvement effect is actually somehow a dps bonus since u have to move on alot of bosses, but I'll change it for u instantly if u want me to Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkruler

Darkruler

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight Pewpew   Death Knight Pewpew Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Can't reach u on armory with that funny "E". Give me a whisper ingame so we can have a little chat, DK to DK.
Back to top Go down
Caill
Officer
Caill

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight Pewpew   Death Knight Pewpew Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:33 am

accepted as trial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight Pewpew   Death Knight Pewpew Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Knight Pewpew
Page 1 of 1