Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Trukz Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trukz

Application: Trukz Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Application: Trukz Warrior   Application: Trukz Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:36 pm

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Character name: Trukz
Level: 80
Class: Warrior
Spec: Protection
Original owner: me
Does anyone share my account details: No and never will.

Proffessions(level) / First aid:
First aid: 450 / Herbalism: 465/465 / Inscription 448/450.

If you haven’t maxed your profession, please explain why.
I always learn new glyphs when it’s not on cooldown. I still need to make some more parts of decks to get it to 450.

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):
first my gear:
Ive focused on the main stats for protection warriors, though you could argue that I should change some of the stamina gems for others. In my normal tanking gear I think I got the stats covered to be a good all-round tank. I do have some other tanking items to increase my blocking when farming a lot of mobs.
The wall of terror, Barricade of eternity, last laugh haven’t dropped for me even though I been there a lot.
I also got a full epic set for fury spec, gathered from badges, naxx 10/25. I have to admit I haven’t looked a lot into enchanting and gemming this set to perfection, but certainly something I will look into if you require it.

Previous guilds:
Last Resort on Skullcrusher server. Went from raider to casual because my study took too much of my time. I stayed on Skullcrusher when they transferred.
Was in Paradigma all of TBC with friend status, left because my friends in the guild stopped playing in the start of WOTLK.
Joined Atavus. Disbanded.
Was one of the creators of Wheelchair warriors. Currently disbanding because we have lost some key people.

Do you have any other open applications with other guild?
No, I have not.

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear
Things that might need to be changed is my weapon enchant. I’m using mongoose atm. could be changed to accuracy and Tuskarr’s vitality on boots for movement speed increase.

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to:
Ofcourse. I’ll do whatever helps the guild with progress. I like to think when dual spec comes out it will be a great help that I already got a fury set if there is enough tanks in the raid.
I should say though that my heart beats for tanking and that’s what I would like to be doing.

Glyphs :
Minor:
- Glyph of charge  Improves the range where i can pick up loose adds.
- Glyph of thunderclap  For AoE tanking
- Glyph of bloodrage  Mostly as ”what glyph should i here result”. But its okay, as you always go with full health.

Major
- Glyph of sunder armor  Great help for keeping aggro on big packs
- Glyph of revenge  I find this very helpful against mobs where i rage starve.
- Glyph of blocking  gotta love the 10% block value increase.

Usual rotation:
(single target)
Shield slam -> Revenge -> Concusion Blow -> Shockwave -> Devastate. Slamming the heroic strike if I got rage.
(Pack of mobs)
Thunderclap, Shockwave. The above abilities between thunderclap cooldowns while tabbing between mobs. Also popping shield block after the shockwave stun for increased threat.
There isn’t any real rotation for protection warriors, but a list of priorities. Top of the list is the ability creating most TPS.
My TPS in fights varies a lot. If it is an infinite rage fight the TPS is much higher because Heroic strike is getting slammed constantly. I don’t have any precise numbers but I can say that I never lost agro on a boss fight. I will collect these data for you if needed.

Previous raid experience:
Vanilla: I was in Last Resort and we fought an intense fight with Method about being server first on boss. This resulted in insane long nights on bosses and instances. I can’t really name one favorite raid boss but one that out, is killing Kazzak as server first and among the first in Europe after 10 hours of wiping, downing him 6 am. Great times. As I mentioned earlier I had to stop hardcore raiding because my study took too much of my time. Was raiding with Last Resort to the opening of AQ, making our guildmaster scarab lord.
TBC: I didn’t raid much in Burning Crusade, cause school was eating away of my spare time. I did do Kara, Gruul, mag..
WOTLK: Killed all there is to kill. Haven’t done OS 3 drake with 10 man or 25 man.

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member?
I see myself as a good tank, a quick learner and always eager to learn more.

What do you expect Core Simplicity?
A raiding guild that knows what it wants. Good experiences and a lot of fun.

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best?
I am always looking for ways to improve my tanking. Reading different discussions and guides on the internet, trying different “rotations” etc. One thing I love about being a tank is that you always have to be on the ball, aware of your surroundings and adjust after the situation. I’m always willing to try new things to see if there is any improvement.
Another thing I am working on is getting different kind of tanking gear for different situations and encounters. I have to say that I’m not that far with the different sets.

Can you follow instructions:
Yes I can.

I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day:
I can but I have night watch once a week. This night watch is each Tuesday. It’s right after my normal schedule so im at work from 8 am until 11 pm. So Tuesdays is bad! In rare occasions I also have some meetings due to my work, but nothing planned at the moment.

If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid:
No problems with me

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know?
Not really. You can always ask me ingame if you got any questions

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: Denmark
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?

About me:
I am an educated schoolteacher, working on a school with handicapped children. The school is a boarding school, so the children are there all week.
I live with my girlfriend in an apartment. I got my own motorcycle which I love to ride here in the summer when the weather permits it.

Warcraft and I!
I’ve been playing world of Warcraft since closed beta, never had a break. I started on Skullcrusher server on my warlock and joined Last Resort. It was a very serious raiding guild and we managed to get server first on almost every boss in Vanilla. This took a lot of time and in the end study won so I couldn’t keep raiding that much and went from raider to casual.
After LR I went to AQ server to join some irl friends. Leveled a warrior to 60 and started to PvP. My friends decided to change to horde and we came to the Emeriss server. I started a UD priest and did a lot of PvP.
When TBC came out i still didn’t have the time to raid properly but couldn’t stop exploring every aspect of the game I could with my time schedule… As a result to this, I ended up having a level 70 mage, druid, rogue, warrior, warlock, priest. Was raiding Kara and stuff with most of them.
When WOTLK came closer I had to decide what character I wanted to play. I really enjoyed tanking with my warrior so leveled him and never regretted it.
I also have a level 80 holy priest and warlock in blues and Naxx 10 man epics..

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you?
Nope.

Computer spec and Connection:
I never had a disconnection in WOTLK. The ones I had are when the server goes down. Can’t really blame my connection for that (or at least I hope). It is almost always below 300 ms.
I got a laptop where I farm stuff and do single quests on. For raids I’m using my stationary that runs Wow smoothly in raids. Never under 45 fps.

My online time in general:

Varies a lot. Not that much the last couple of weeks cause I haven’t had any guild to raid with.

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average:
Yes

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples.

I use keybindings for everything:
Strafe is set to Q and E.
Bindings I use is: 1-6, caps, tab, A. D, F, G, H, T, F1, F2, F3, F3, ½, mousewheel. All the same keys with shift for extra bindings.

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand!

/Trukz
Back to top Go down
Trukz

PostSubject: missing armory link!   Application: Trukz Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:01 pm

For some weird reason it didnt post my link.. Ill try again:
Back to top Go down
Trukz

PostSubject: and again   Application: Trukz Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:03 pm

http:// eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Trukz
Back to top Go down
Shamokens

Shamokens

PostSubject: Re: Application: Trukz Warrior   Application: Trukz Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:59 am

armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Trukz

-damn... cheers i have to get my popcorn and soda to read this apply.. its good written apply... i liked it... but that will decide the officers

GL with your apply
Back to top Go down
lloonny
Officer

PostSubject: re   Application: Trukz Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:19 pm

application accepted .. /w lloonny atb or miron ingame for an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Trukz Warrior   Application: Trukz Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Trukz Warrior
Page 1 of 1