Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mirari - warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M1rari

Mirari - warlock Empty
PostSubject: Mirari - warlock   Mirari - warlock Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:11 am

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Character name: Mirari
Level: 73
Class: warlock
Spec: affli/demo leveling spec atm
Original owner: yes i am
Does anyone share my account details: no

Proffessions(level) / First aid: enchanting 379, tailoring 386, FA 375

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why. first i wanna get 80 lvl, then will raise up professions

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):

Previous guilds: MarauderS

Why did you leave your previous guild? guild transfered to Outland realm

Do you have any other open applications with other guild? no

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear: sure for 80lvl gear, not for leveling Smile

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: ofc

Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: Ony, ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL(few bosses), Outdoor bosses cleared at 60lvl, BWL(full) AQ40 and NAXX - at 70 lvl
-TBC: Kara, Doomwalker, Kazzak, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK, MH and BT cleared, SWP only tries Kale(before nerf)

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member? You are very good, me too Cool

What do you expect Core Simplicity? exploration all PvE in WotLK with firendly professionals Rolling Eyes

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best? i was top dps in locks squad(was class leader long time), and in top3 in near all mh/bt raids. and i'm sure i can continue such deeds in CS too, even after huge nerfs of locks after 3.0 Sad

Can you follow instructions:
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: yes, i can
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid : sure!

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know? i'm working for goverment, and sometimes my worktime can be little longer than beginning of raid time, but such things occurs rare

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: Ukrainian
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over? yes, work can make me little late, but rarely

About me: started from Ultima Online, then go for Diablo@battle.net and LA2, but my love is WoW Smile

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you? Miron

Computer spec: p4 3.05Ghz, 2G Ram, Asus FX5700 GT 128Mb video

Connection:Im currently on 1 mbit. Very rarely disconnects, only if global country ISP problems

My online time in general: 18:30-01:00

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes!
If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 2 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please!

Link to my UI:

WWS: don't have
If you have any wws report(s) to show how you perform in raids, please post it here

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand!
Back to top Go down
M1rari

Mirari - warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirari - warlock   Mirari - warlock Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:13 am

hmm... links to ui and armory don't shown... maybe it because i'm not logged(no confirmation message)
Back to top Go down
Mokka
Class Leader
Mokka

Mirari - warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirari - warlock   Mirari - warlock Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:05 am

site is bugged. u ca't link unless u are member, although visitors should be allowed to link, because of the settings made ^^
Back to top Go down
Mirro

Mirro

Mirari - warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirari - warlock   Mirari - warlock Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:57 am

yap, i vouch for this guy..
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

Mirari - warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirari - warlock   Mirari - warlock Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:28 pm

Hey Mirari.long time no see.Accepted as trial,cya in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mirari - warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirari - warlock   Mirari - warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirari - warlock
Page 1 of 1