Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re application Warlock Hybrid

Go down 
+2
Mokka
Mirari
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Immolate

Re application Warlock Hybrid Empty
PostSubject: Re application Warlock Hybrid   Re application Warlock Hybrid Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:56 pm

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Character name: Immolate
Level: 80
Class: Warlock Very Happy
Spec: Hybrid 05/15/51
Original owner: Yes just cant let go of it Wink
Does anyone share my account details: Nope

Proffessions(level) / First aid: Tailoring 439 / Enchanting 428 / First Aid 440

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why.

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Immolate

Previous guilds:
We Know this
Why did you leave your previous guild?
They guild just fell apart + we didint raid so much
Do you have any other open applications with other guild?
Nope
I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear:
Yes ofc to max my dps
I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to:
Yes anything for the guild
Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: Started whit my shammy MC/Onyxia/BWL
-TBC: (pre-nerf) AND/IF (after-nerf) Pre-nerf i did Kara, Magtherion, Gruuls, Tempest keep, a few bosses in MH and BT / after-nerf i just waited for Wotlk Smile
-WotlK: Naxx 10 man and Naxx 25 Plauge and spider quarter, OS 10 and 25, VoA 10 and 25 Wink

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member?
I like to raid and make progress + got good since of humor and can take critics
What do you expect Core Simplicity?
Raid and have fun + as i said make progress
Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best?
Be active help other just try to be the best Wink

Can you follow instructions:
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: Yes
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know?
nothing that i can think of right now
PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: Finland
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?
Training 7 times a week but usally im ready to go 19:00 Smile
About me: As i said im training pretty hard MMA = Mixed Matrial Arts. If im not training im on my computer or just going to hang with friends ( Lame is one of the Very Happy )
Not just "hai im nyn, i be 5 yers" The better you describe yourself the bigger chance of joining.

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you?
If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here.
Lame
NOTE: before you write a player that can vouch for you, make sure he will.

Computer spec: Windows Vista, 3G Ram, Nvidia Gforce 8600

Connection: 100-200 Ms was going to uppgrade my connection from 2MB to 8MB

My online time in general: So much as possible some times usally 17:00 Server time if i got training but if i havent got training i come online about 14:30 server time

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes
If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 2 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please!

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples.
Yes the - and = to G and T

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand!
Back to top Go down
Lame ^

PostSubject: Hybrid warloc.   Re application Warlock Hybrid Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:13 pm

This guy roxx:) , Ive played with him since 2005, he knows this game Smile As he said in his apply, we are IRL's . But hes bad side is to make applys Wink
Back to top Go down
Mirari
Class Leader

PostSubject: Re: Re application Warlock Hybrid   Re application Warlock Hybrid Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Immolate wrote:

Spec: Hybrid 05/15/51

this spec calls Destro build

Immolate wrote:

how deep is parent's influence at ur raiding?
is there "21:00, time to sleep!!"
or after wipe "sry, mom came my room and i had to turn monitor off" ?

Immolate wrote:

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples.
Yes the - and = to G and T

MMA trainings gives you ability to insane fast casting all with mouse? Shocked

we will answer later
Back to top Go down
Mokka
Class Leader
Mokka

PostSubject: Re: Re application Warlock Hybrid   Re application Warlock Hybrid Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:17 pm

your gear gear is nice. good luck with the app
Back to top Go down
Inodora

Inodora

PostSubject: Re: Re application Warlock Hybrid   Re application Warlock Hybrid Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:12 pm

mokka, u pro m8?!
Back to top Go down
Darkruler

Darkruler

PostSubject: Re: Re application Warlock Hybrid   Re application Warlock Hybrid Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:16 pm

This game should be 18+...... got my point?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re application Warlock Hybrid   Re application Warlock Hybrid Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:30 pm

Some of them can play well , imo Salomon was 15 when he did sunwell and he have a great caracter ( as a human ) + he is skilled .
Back to top Go down
Lame^^

PostSubject: Hybrid warlock.   Re application Warlock Hybrid Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:42 pm

I am 16, and I am pro to play. Btw Immolate is soon 16 ^^
Back to top Go down
arrana

arrana

PostSubject: Re: Re application Warlock Hybrid   Re application Warlock Hybrid Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:42 pm

First of all your not a hybrid your a destro lock. Second of all i dont know if mirari looked at your build but i noticed some big mistakes.
1. You go for improved corruption=big mistake becouse curse of agony now is way much better then corruption and now works with the glyps of agony. As a destro lock you need to keep your dots up as much as posibile for molten core to proc as often as it can and the best dot for it is curse of agony+the glyps you get a dot that stays much more on the target then corruption so in affliction you shood go for improved curse of agony not corruption.
2. In demo tree you got improved imp and in destro you got 2 points in demonic power wich is good but you left Empowerd imp untuched wich is one of the moust important talents in destro becouse when your imp crits you crit so that is a big minus in your build. if you dont want to go with Empowerd imp then improved imp and demonic power is a waste of point so you got 5 ussles talent points.
3. Shadowfury and Shadowburn are ussles in raiding. Yes sometimes shadowfury is good when you want to aoe but rain of fire is way much better so another 2 points that are yousless in your build.

PS: I dont know about this guy you shood think your talent build not just copy paste it. You need to do a lot of changes in your talent trees to get max dps. i dont know about your gameplay and i think you desirve a chance becouse we are low on warlocks. But you shood wait for an officer decision. GL and think about the sugestion that i gave you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re application Warlock Hybrid   Re application Warlock Hybrid Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:51 pm

funny pictures
Back to top Go down
Mokka
Class Leader
Mokka

PostSubject: Re: Re application Warlock Hybrid   Re application Warlock Hybrid Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:21 am

Quote :
mokka, u pro m8?!

Only when im puging with failiure Razz
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

PostSubject: Re: Re application Warlock Hybrid   Re application Warlock Hybrid Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:47 am

Look,about the age conflict here's what i think:

1)I don't agree with darky's statement, the game is for everyone to play. However it's our decision if we accept to play with him or not.

2)Solymir said something really interesting on vent some days ago : look for people in arena teams with 1.9K+ rating,even if they are kids,it means he is thinking right,he is smart.A good PvP-er will always be a good PvE-er even tho it doesn't work the other way around. That being said,i TOTALLY have to agree with him and personally i'd take a smart kid anytime of the day over a guy who can't move in "lava waves" after 100 attempts.

3)It's true that many under 18,are either emo,either not serios,either just plain immature when it comes to logic. But that's not always the case.

About Immolate,it's Mirari's decision BUT never judge people cos of age.
Back to top Go down
Darkruler

Darkruler

PostSubject: Re: Re application Warlock Hybrid   Re application Warlock Hybrid Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:22 pm

I may look as a cold hearted bastard for judging ppl after their age. Im sure there are a lot of kids with skills and the brains to handle this game at 110%. The part that most fail at is comunity skills, turning into drama queens and so on. Maybe its only me that had this problem in the past. Im only talking from my own personal point of view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re application Warlock Hybrid   Re application Warlock Hybrid Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:34 pm

Sadly , hes 98% wright .
Back to top Go down
Mirari
Class Leader

PostSubject: Re: Re application Warlock Hybrid   Re application Warlock Hybrid Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:36 pm

k, we can try u as trial, /w me or any officer ingame fir /ginvite
but hope u'll change ur spec! rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re application Warlock Hybrid   Re application Warlock Hybrid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re application Warlock Hybrid
Page 1 of 1