Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soseduct

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:49 pm

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Character name: Soseductive
Level: 80
Class: Hunter
Spec: BM (can be changed anytime) 52/19/0 ATM
Original owner: ME
Does anyone share my account details: yea , my girlfriend Very Happy

Proffessions(level) / First aidd
Mining: maximum.
JC 443 skill( i didnt maximized JC yet since i didnt need a maximum skill to do gems fingers and things)
First aid maximum skill.

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why.

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Soseductive

Previous guilds: amtal rule( it is my actual guild in fact )

Why did you leave your previous guild? I"m going to leave this guild cause there are too many innactive players and it is a too low guild . I can play only after coming from work and i dont want to spend 6 hours every night trying to to a quarter in naxx10.

Do you have any other open applications with other guild? NO

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear : OFC.( thats depend on my gear i refusse to spend 1 k gold to enchnat latest shit on a blue item, but on epics i'll allways have latest things on )

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: OFC

Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: none on blizz( i played on a pirate servere.
-TBC: (pre-nerf) AND/IF (after-nerf) in tbc i was dedicated to PVP and i did some few raids in most of the instances.( and i took some pause in playing the game)
-WotlK: naxx 10 VOA 10 and 25 and most of the HC

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member? well i'm a mature player not some 12 years old kid i keep my promisses that meaning i say a shit i try to stick with it, i can raid every day from 17:30 server time to 00:00 serve time , and i try to do my best all the time .

What do you expect Core Simplicity? i expect same seriozity from guild mebers and same maturity as mine.

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best? well i dont have the desire to be the best cause i'm prety constient that somewhere is somebody better but as i said before i try to do my best in evething.

Can you follow instructions: yes
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: yes
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid in some days i cant stay cause i have to work next day. but if this rading extending is not taking too long i'll help gladly.

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know? I DONT LIKE WIPES ! Smile

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: romanian
Occupation: quality manager( the place where i work is confidential by contract.)
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over? as i said before i can play till 00:00 server time and some days even more.

About me:
Not just "hai im nyn, i be 5 yers" The better you describe yourself the bigger chance of joining. what to say abount be hmm first at all the name soseductive not coming from my blood elf female is coming from me . i'm black hair 1.85 80 killos and so damn beauty -thats for all the girls in guild - i'm prety spiritual , funny mature and serious. i dont like 12 years old kids jokes and i expect from ppl to uderstad that.

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you? miron
If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here.

NOTE: before you write a player that can vouch for you, make sure he will.

Computer spec: OMG ! i even have to write whta comp i have ! i have amd dual core 5200 4GB RAM geforge 8800 gtx and i think this i enough

Connection: UPC internet , i rarely take disconnect

My online time in general: kinda 6 hours per day

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes
If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 2 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please!

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples. i have most of my shots and stings and evething binded. starting with 1-7 ctrt 1-7 shift 1-7 and ending with some num pan 7.8.9. + and many more

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.
well that why i'm applaying here cause i dont do PVP anymore.

Yes, I understand!
Back to top Go down
Mirro

Mirro

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:02 pm

yap, i vouch for this guy . Gl with u app u got my vote Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Mirari
Class Leader

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:56 am

Soseduct wrote:

Does anyone share my account details: yea , my girlfriend Very Happy

post her tits here and wait for answer Laughing
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:16 am

We will give u an answer soon.
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Sry,but hunter roster is full.
Application denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1