Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hocho

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:34 am

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Character name: Hocho
Level:80
Class:Paladin
Spec:51/00/20
Original owner: Yes
Does anyone share my account details: Nobody knows my password or anything in that way!

Proffessions(level) / First aid:
I got 400 inscription because of the awesome shoulder enchant and then i got leatherworking for the very good spell power enchant but i only reached 400 but if it's necessary i could skill up them both. I do not have first aid.

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why. I was only after the enchants that's way i only got 400 I am farming with my alt instead.

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Hocho

Previous guilds:
Nephilim

Why did you leave your previous guild?

I left them because they were only a casual guild, I thougt from the beging that we should do fine but it showed up that we lacked people to raids and some of the officers dind't give a crap about it. I tried to find more people to the guild but it dind't went good at all... And now when wotlk is pretty new and the new raid patch is coming in a month or so, i started to thougt hmm.. maybe i should go a little bit more hardcore beacuse i want the see all the instance and complete them before they get nerfed.
That's why I left.

Do you have any other open applications with other guild?
I have one to Wipe Faster but i dont think they will accecpt my because they are full on paladins atm but if you want me to delete it I will doi t

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear
Yes, I dont like to slack, atleast not with my gear, I am not a loot whore but i like to keep uptodate

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to:
Yes.

Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: MC And some in BWL (played lock back then, Name: Franz)
-TBC: (pre-nerf) AND/IF (after-nerf) I killed illidan before the nerf patch with the guild Method
-WotlK: Everything Expect Malygos 25

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member?

Well, I am always on time and I am a dedicated healer for exampel, If the raid leader gives me a task that need to mange I will do it on first or second try if i havnt done it before I am not saying that I allways will mange it but about 90%, I dont want to brag or anyhing but it is not many times that i have failed badly and I dont hope I will do it either : ). Hmm what more can i say? Well i am not that paladin that is a flash of light spammer I am trying to combine Holy light and Flash light so much I can sometimes it's even more Holy light. I also got pots,flask and food what ever is needed for a raid before the raid starts.

What do you expect Core Simplicity?
Well, I do not expect to much of people maybe the only thing i can expect is good raid leading and a good time Smile

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best?
I like to heal and i know i do it good because i usally win the healing done meter but that dosnt mean anything to me but yes i think iam pretty good at my class not the best.
Who can judge who is the best Paladin?

Can you follow instructions:Yes, No problem.
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day:Yes, If I cannot come to a raid I will tell the raid leader one day before the raid!
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid: Yes.

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know?
Well I like to do movies when we are killing new bosses.

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality:Sweden
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?
Well sometime I could get a big heavy exam over my head but it shouldnt distube raid times , if it does I will tell raid leader

About me: I am a computer freak no doubt about it, at the moment i am learing c++ ( a programming language) wich is my biggest interest and on holidays I am so much social that i can be not trying to sit by the computer all the time and on holidays i am with friends and having a fun time. And like a said I am a student so on a normaly weekday iam in school from 08.00 - 16.00 and the school is all about computers my biggest interest Smile I am also going to the gym as often that I can even though computer and exercise dosnt go hand and hand I am doing it. Computer people are normal people too!

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you?
If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here.

No, sorry I dont

NOTE: before you write a player that can vouch for you, make sure he will.

Computer spec:
Oo, The fun part.
Graphic Card: nvidia Geforce 8800 GTS
Random Access Memory:4096 mb ~ 4 gb
processor: AMD 2 core cpu ~ 3ghz
That's about it, that is what i use to play wow

Connection: 10mb/s

My online time in general: On weekday 18.00-00.00
Holiday: depends I am usally online in the morning

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes
If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 2 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please!

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples.
cleanse ctrl+s
bubble F
1-7: healing spells
Judgement of Light: G
Divine favor : Q
I got some more tell me if you want to know more.

Here is also a little picture of my UI if you want to watch --> [url=http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hochoqu5.jpg]/url]

Bye, have a pleasent time!

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand!
[url=http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hochoqu5.jpg]/url]
Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:45 am

He's not lying about experience , i remember him for a long time .
A skilled and yet modest player ( ofc not the best player on Emeriss like i am ) .
I vote for trialing him .
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:23 am

Nice application,i enjoyed reading it .

However if u want us to take u serios u have to cancel your application to Wipe Faster.
Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:20 pm

Hocho wrote:

Who can judge who is the best Paladin?

Athene ofc ! Shocked
Back to top Go down
NYN
Officer
NYN

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:31 pm

We ban athena fans from the forums . Beware what u say next hristos Smile
Back to top Go down
Hocho

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Cheers   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:51 pm

Cheers mate. I will go and delete my application on the wipe faster forum now!
Back to top Go down
Hocho

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:06 pm

I have now deleted the text on the wipe faster forum, I could not delete the whoule post but I hoep it's Ok for you guys!
Back to top Go down
NYN
Officer
NYN

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Trial granted , whisper me or hornypony in game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Solymir
Core
Solymir

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Age:16 Thats not very promising . Rest of the application is good - I can see u spent some time for it .

Pvp 2v2 1500 ish not good DENIED !!! -- am kidding of course .
on the Plus is your raid experience .
I vote trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1