Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin

Go down 
+3
Solymir
kaboomricko
NYN
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistyque

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:55 pm

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Character name: Mistyque
Level: 80
Class: Paladin
Spec: Holy
Original owner: No , this account was owned by a good friend of mine , he stopped playing and handed the account to me.
Does anyone share my account details: No

Proffessions(level) / First aid:

Mining and Skinning both maxed . I will change skinning wiht sompthing productive in the future.
First aid maxed , cooking is 425/450 and fishing is 213/225 . Working on maxing cooking out ... fishing isnt a priority atm but when i have time it will rise.

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why.

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):

Previous guilds: DeathRow, LiquidFire and CasualPro

Why did you leave your previous guild?

First 2 guilds disbanded. CasualPro is a bit to casual for my taste and i left bechause there was no real leadership and a lack of progress.

Do you have any other open applications with other guild? No.

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear. Ofcourse

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: Ane time.

Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: None
-TBC: (pre-nerf) AND/IF (after-nerf): Magtheridon Gruul ZulAman and Karazhan , all pre-nerf nothing extra after nerf.
-WotlK: Nax normal; a part of nax HC, EoE normal, OS normal, VoA normal and HC.

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member? Bechause i can learn and be a part of a good if not great raiding guild.

What do you expect Core Simplicity? To be the best they can be.

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best?
I desire to be the best i can be i plan on doing this by learning from thse wiser then I.

Can you follow instructions: I follow ane wise leader's instructions.
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: Yes
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid.

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know?

I worked quite hard 2 be able 2 apply and belive it or not sacrificed sompthing dear to me ... i truly hope i get in.

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality:Romanian
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?

About to become a Bartender

About me: A young man that likes chalanges and to surpass them , throw anething at me and i will try to better it. I allways stride to be the best i can be in everything i do, allso perfection is a hobby of mine . Most of the time i preety damn likable if my jokes are understood , otherwise i come out as a cocky brash bastard.

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you? Blackzeus
If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here.
Kaboomricko and teemptation , i have known them for some time now.
I have been a in the same raid with many of Core Simplicity's members i dont belive that i have let them down despite the fact that my gear was lacking/

NOTE: before you write a player that can vouch for you, make sure he will.

Computer spec:
AMD Athlon 64 3000+
2GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 3650

Connection: 10 Mb

My online time in general: No real timeline in online when im home and if there is a raid or sompthing interesting online i will be there if i can.

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples.
Mouse 4 and 5 Buttons Shift/Alt/Ctrl+ 1,2,3,4 ;/q,w,e,r,a,s,d,z,x,c and many more.
Back to top Go down
NYN
Officer
NYN

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Mistyque

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:59 am

Thx NYN ... sry i forgot to post the link :O
Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:47 am

Raided with him , not impressed , but he deserves a chance i think , it's up to you guys .
Back to top Go down
kaboomricko

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:34 am

Very nice guy,i was with him in guild for a long time,reads the tactics and all that. i know him RL as well so what can i say...GIEf the man a try:)
Back to top Go down
Solymir
Core
Solymir

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:02 pm

Not a great application imo.Nothing out of the ordinary. You didnt answer some nice parts such as "If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid."
As well What do you expect Core Simplicity? To be the best they can be " is not satisfying.
Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know?

-"I worked quite hard 2 be able 2 apply and belive it or not sacrificed sompthing dear to me ... i truly hope i get in. " - > ??
Raid experience tbc or later nothing gr8.
Anyone could make such an application.
Thats about the application - about the in -game action I cant really judge since i havent seen him
Back to top Go down
Inodora

Inodora

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:14 pm

U are right in what u said Soly, but there is a minor detail u don't know - he is a "local friend" and can/would/ and will learn all the mecanics necesary to be a good healer. I mean we organize meetings with the "local" members of CS in order to discuss about WoW and not only, so he would get the feedback to become a solid player.
Back to top Go down
Mistyque

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:09 am

Thx Ino.

Solymir, "I worked quite hard 2 be able 2 apply and belive it or not sacrificed sompthing dear to me ... i truly hope i get in. " means exactly that i those 2 whom i adressed it know what im taling about.

I dont feal i should expect anething froma guild more then what they can give.

Ofcourse i am willing to stay if raid is extended. I took that as a statement , not a question ; a statement to wich i subscribe by answering yes to the above question.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Krusk
Class Leader
Krusk

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:15 am

Hmm where the fuck is the damn class leader for this gay class?
Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:24 am

Watch your tongue , wretched scum , or you will be decapitated !
Back to top Go down
NYN
Officer
NYN

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:20 pm

I must ban cratoss from trolling the application forums , he iz so gay.
Back to top Go down
arrana

arrana

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Cratoss damn you love to spam the forum Laughing . On topic i have been with this guy in naxx 10 man he had ultra bad gear but he did oki considering it was his first time in naxx...so far for the application part even if he is you RL friend that dosent meen he can't write a decent application or put some time and effort in it that is not an excuse considering that are a lot of paladins out ther that have a lot better gear then you , you shood have tought about it and not do a 5 min application realy that is a big ''-''. For trial part i'm not the one to decide this but considering miron is not coming to raidss and burf as i can see has a realy bad internet connection that leaves only bogdan as a holy pala so i say yes for this guy but he got to prove that he is good and he deservs to be a part of ouer raiding squad not just becouse he is a RL friend of yours.For the raiding xp part you lack a lot of it and now honestly if the guys didnt knew you your application wood have been denide in a sec. Gl with this hope you get in but as i said you need to prove you are worth it. Wink
Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:01 pm

I am not trolling ! How much are the apples ?
Back to top Go down
Mistyque

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:53 pm

I dont get it ... whats so wrong with my application ?

It isnt fluffy? ... would u have liked me to repeat myself over and over or to start to brag on how good i think i am?... would that have helped?

If u guys want to know more about me ask , here or in game . I will answer ane and all questions that come my way.

I dont like to talk about myself , maby thats my flaw, however i do think actions speak louder then words ... judge me by my actions not on how well i mix and match letters.
Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:26 pm

He speaks the truth , and mabie he still need to learn , but one thing is for sure : " HE HAVE A BRAIN WICH FUNCTION " . Changed my mind , i trust ino and vote for Pedro.

P.S. What they want to say Mistyque is that you need to say at what u are good , or what u achived in wow before , what mechanics u use to heal for example ...chit like that , becouse no1 is willing to waste time if they dont see potential , and when a class is crowded enough u need to convince them to waste that time in " checking" you .

And about what he wrote about working hard to apply here it means that he got some decent gear before applying , not like i did at lvl 70 lol .
Back to top Go down
Mistyque

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:17 am

What am i good at? . Ok , im good at games among other things wow beeing 1 of them. Why? Well i like to disect things , find out how they work , why they work and most importantly how i can better them . Unlike many people i do not do what i am told i think befor i act thats why i " HE HAVE A BRAIN WICH FUNCTION " as u say.

I use heal bot mainly , havent tryed grid but i plan to , allso use xPearl to keep an extra eye out on the raid.

btw cratoss i am above the minimum reqs atm , or so i think.
Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:54 am

It's not me who you should fear , i'm just saying bad things to good ppl . Good luck with your apply ! ( mabie the answer will be delayed since pally CL have some irl problems )
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:28 am

Misty,don't mind us being trolls, that's how our guild works. We value the people who inhabit it so by the time we invite some1 new we want to make sure ur damn good.

You have made some small mistakes on the Naxx 10 we had a couple of days ago,but we are willing to give you another shot. Personally i see a good trustly player in you, but before we'll get you in,we have to make sure of that.

That being said,you know when and why to be online Sunday evening.So to cut it short don't take comments personally, they are not that way at all.

C'ya
Back to top Go down
NYN
Officer
NYN

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:55 am

Thats it , cratos is baned from replying around here , just bumping the forums and nothing usefull to say. I understand u cant do DPS and psyhoze is doing more without having betrayer of humanity but u shouldnt vent ure anger on this forum.

Shoo and respec and find a rotation rather then bashing rabbit

P.S. If u dont have solid oppinions about how he plays or how he acts pls instead of replying this thread talk to him ingame.
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:59 pm

Actually Nyn ur wrong,cratoss is doing alot more,ALOT
Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:50 pm

Nyn ,take ur pills ! affraid
Back to top Go down
arrana

arrana

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:00 pm

Cratoss za bigest spamer:D but if he hadent been around realy the forum wood have been so boring. Keep up the good work cratoss Smile)
Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:39 am

Holy Paladin 1233453902960
Back to top Go down
NYN
Officer
NYN

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:57 pm

U're right arrana , crattos Emoness keeps the thread lively clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1