Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

infinitys 80 DK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
infinity

infinitys 80 DK Empty
PostSubject: infinitys 80 DK   infinitys 80 DK Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:43 pm

Character name: Infinitys
Level: 80
Class: death knight
Spec: blood
Original owner: me
Does anyone share my account details: no

Proffessions(level) / First aid:no main proffessions in this moment, grand master - FA

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why.
because I'm a Dk and i had to lvl up.

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR): site down

Do you have any other open applications with other guild?
No

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear
YES

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to:
YES

Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, AQ40 upto Twin Emps - on a romanian blizzlike private server
-TBC: KZ, Doomwalker, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK - on Magtheridon

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member?
I: think ,play, can dps, love pve

What do you expect Core Simplicity?
have fun in dungeons, respect members, be one of the best pve guilds

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best?
I want to do my job: DPS very good. I'll always improve my gear.

Can you follow instructions:
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day:
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid
yes
Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know?
i play wow for over 2 years, i learn fast
PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality:Ro
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?
get money from my parents Smile)

About me:
Not just "hai im nyn, i be 5 yers" The better you describe yourself the bigger chance of joining.
dont know.. i'm not to good a this , i can adapt at any situatio,play wow, respect my guild mates etc..n

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you?
hmm.. dont know one , but i had raided with your members
If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here.
i have played on echonet, romanian private server- echonet(i was Shock) , so if one of ex-mates can say something about me it's ok. one is Deathnero , member of core simplicity

NOTE: before you write a player that can vouch for you, make sure he will.

Computer spec:

Connection:Im currently on 24/1 mbit. Very rarely disconnects.

My online time in general:

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes
If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 2 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please!

Link to my UI
a default ui with dmg metter and cartographer - i;ll get whatever it needs to have a succes raiding group.

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand!
Back to top Go down

infinitys 80 DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: infinitys 80 DK   infinitys 80 DK Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:49 pm

agree... i know him very well... like he sad , we played on a private server long time before .

The Truth is... that i'm trying to get my old friends in Core Simplicity...Like kakarotz , infinitys, and saiyans hope they will make the application very soon Very Happy and also hope to be accepted in our ranks ...

Good Luck m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
Juxtapose

Juxtapose

infinitys 80 DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: infinitys 80 DK   infinitys 80 DK Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:08 pm

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60!

Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, AQ40 upto Twin Emps - on a romanian blizzlike private server.

Dude...private server is not the same with original. :-S
Back to top Go down
infinity

infinitys 80 DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: infinitys 80 DK   infinitys 80 DK Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:11 pm

true... but it's more than nothing...
i played there 1year i think
it's an experience ... I couldn't forgot it
Back to top Go down
Juxtapose

Juxtapose

infinitys 80 DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: infinitys 80 DK   infinitys 80 DK Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:21 am

You don't understand.Maybe is an experience for you but in private server you can do raids in 4 players with overpower gear/spells/talents.Anyway the DK spots are full atm.
Back to top Go down
Caill
Officer
Caill

infinitys 80 DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: infinitys 80 DK   infinitys 80 DK Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:18 pm

We would really appreciate it if you could wait for a week or so for us to see how active our DKs really are in raiding. We have the needed number but are unsure of how much they will play. You have the right idea about spec and gear so thumbs up from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

infinitys 80 DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: infinitys 80 DK   infinitys 80 DK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

infinitys 80 DK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Core Simplicity :: Applications-
Jump to: