Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frostfire Mage - Wispx.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wispx

Frostfire Mage - Wispx. Empty
PostSubject: Frostfire Mage - Wispx.   Frostfire Mage - Wispx. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Character name:
Level: 80
Class: Mage
Spec: 0/53/18 Frostfire
Original owner: Yes
Does anyone share my account details: Nobody.

Proffessions(level) / First aid: 450 Engineering, 450 cooking, 450 fishing,450 mining, 450 first aid, Completed the cooking tab. Have every recipe in the game.

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why. N/A

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):

Previous guilds: No Regrets and Excesse - ex-#1 and #2 guild on Burning Legion server.

Why did you leave your previous guild?
To move to emeriss, real life friends play here in Placeholder, they said it was a nice realm, which i have found is true. Smile

Do you have any other open applications with other guild?
No.

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear: ofcourse.

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: Ofcourse.

Glyphs :
-Major:Glyph of frostfire, Glyph of Molten Armor, Glyph of Evocation.
-Minor:Glyph of the penguin(space filler, i use polymorph turtle from ZG), Glyph of slow fall, Glyph of arcane Intelect.

Usual rotation: 5x Scorch debuff, Living Bomb, FFB until scorch debuff is low or until LB wears off to re-aply.

Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: All upto Naxx, never did the attunement. Did AQ40 with Tomcats on BL - On a different character.
-TBC: (pre-nerf) AND/IF (after-nerf): Completed all TBC, before ners, got champion of naaru, hand of adal, 8/8 tier 6. Exalted BT and Hyjal rep.
-WotlK: Sarth 25 man 2D, Naxx25/10. EOE 10/25. OS10 man 0D.

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member? I think i'll be a great, posotive addition to the guild, with good raid attendance, can pull out some good dps, and i have a posotive attitude. : )

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best? I do, it's why i do achievements. I may only have 5795 points but keeping on going up. I'm quite cometative.

Can you follow instructions:
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: Yes, perfect times.
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid: What i like to hear.
Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know?

I hope you take this application into account, will be nice to hear from you soon, i'm a loyal player who shall do his job.

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: English
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?
No, definately not, as i'm doing a degree right now, the hours would never overlap into raid times.
About me: I'm a 19 year old male from England, Kent, living with my parents right now before finishing the degree, i have a youngr brother age 18 who plays WoW too. I have real life friends in Placeholder on Emeriss. I have played WoW since the first day it came out on this acocunt, (Have limited edition vanilla wow, have mini diablo pet) Went to London for the opening of WOTLK where i met some players, i was 18th in que and got VIP goodies. Smile I have a passion towards Wow and enjoy going to the gym in my spare time.

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you? N/A.
If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here.

Computer spec: Intel core 2 duo, 3.20 Ghz(overclocked) 2 CPUs. 2 GB of ram. 512 MB nvidia geforce graphics card.

Connection: 8GB Onetel broadband.

My online time in general: 5-8 Hous per day.

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes
If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 3-4 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please!

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples.

1-9 for common moves.
C = living bomb
X+B= trinket
V = Blast wave.
T = Combustion.
Y=Icy veins.
Left scroll = Decurse.
F1 = Fire Ward.
F2 = Forstward.
Mouse button 4 = Iceblock.
Mouse button 5 = Pyroblast, for the quick instead hot streaks Smile

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand! < Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Wispx

PostSubject: Re:   Frostfire Mage - Wispx. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:06 pm

Character name - Wispx. Sorry - Didn't think i'd miss that out.
Back to top Go down
Shamokens

Shamokens

PostSubject: Re: Frostfire Mage - Wispx.   Frostfire Mage - Wispx. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:23 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Wispx

-i luv your previous raid exp bounce I love you proves that u are familiar with harcore encounters
-decent gear
-good written application
- and like ppl that like to do achievs drunken

GL with your apply

Last edited by Shamokens on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lloonny
Officer

PostSubject: re   Frostfire Mage - Wispx. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:06 pm

gl on your application .. atb will take a decision soon i hope.
Back to top Go down
random

PostSubject: Re: Frostfire Mage - Wispx.   Frostfire Mage - Wispx. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:00 pm

I heard Atb was leaving the guild soon
Back to top Go down
lloonny
Officer

PostSubject: re   Frostfire Mage - Wispx. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:11 pm

application accepted. /w lloonny miron kakarotz or bogdancj for an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frostfire Mage - Wispx.   Frostfire Mage - Wispx. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frostfire Mage - Wispx.
Page 1 of 1