Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gnomebane-death knight app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gnomeban

Gnomebane-death knight app Empty
PostSubject: Gnomebane-death knight app   Gnomebane-death knight app Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Hello guys,This is Gnomebane-I'm an unholy dps specced death knight.I'm the original owner of my account,and I'm the only one aware of my account details.
Proffessions(level) / First aid:Herbalism 225,Inscription 179 and FA 270.To be honest I started the professions not so long ago,and I'm planning to max them up pretty soon.Same goes for FA.
WoWArmory link: Well I still need some gear from 10 mans,but I think I have the min rec for heroics:).
The only raiding guild that I've been on is Equity(I hate changing guilds),its a guild with great people in it,but I'm not sure if I want to be stuck on 10 man content for the rest of my life.I saw Sweetiecake recruiting this afternoon and I decided to give it a shot with you guys.I don't have any other apps on any other guilds atm.
I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear,I feel silly if I don't max up my new purples Very Happy.
I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to:No problems with me,just note that I'm most comfortable as a dps.
Glyphs :
-Major:Blood boil(for zombie chows),Glyph of Plague strike and +stam and str for my ghoul.
-Minor:Pestilence,Glyph of the ghoul and Glyph of Horn of the Winter.
Usual rotation:Icy touch,Plague strike,Blood strikex2 then Scourge Strike.When I get my RP to 100 i use my gargoyle.(this is my opener on bosses)When gargoyle is on cd I just death coil dump.That + trinket cd's etc. is my usual rotation.
Previous raid experience:Well I'm an early TBC player,have no 40 man content raiding experience.Since 2.1 I shared an acc with a friend of mine so TBC wise,I've cleared TK,SSC,Kara and Gruul's.But when Wrath came up,I bought an account of my own(in January)and Gnome has been my main since then.WotLK wise,I've cleared Naxx 10(Anub,Fearlina,Patch and KT dead in HC),OS 10/25 no drakes up,VoA 10/25(duh) and EoE..well failing with pugs and guild in phase 3.
Why should Core Simplicity take u as member?
First of all I'm dedicated,I always come prepared for raids and can attend on at least 90% of them.Also I'm a calm and funny guy,I have a mic and I'm a PvE bot,so you wont get the"Coming in a min,1 more flag and we own WSG"thing from me when you call me to raid Very Happy.I love the raid times,and I'm not a loot whore.
What do you expect Core Simplicity?
Well if I get a Yes from you guys,the first few weeks I know I wont get selected for every single raid,but as time passes I hope to get the chance of becoming a core member:).
Do you have a desire to be the best Death Knight?
Yes,I do.I just love competition.
How do you plan to achieve being the best?
Bribing guild leaders!!LOLOL joking Very Happy Well after I get some better gear,you will see what I'm capable of!
Can you follow instructions:
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day:Already said that I'm comfortable with it.
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid:Thats a must for a top guild,I can raid up to 1 or 2 am most of the times Very Happy
PERSONAL INFO TIME!!!
Ok my name is Plamen,I'm a 17 year old student from Bulgaria.I speak fluent english,you wont have problems cooping with me Smile.In my free time I play WoW,and go out with friends.I'm not much of a sports person,but I just love watching football on TV.I'm a big fan of electronic music,so a big party in some of the town's discos is one of the few things that can take over my WoW playing time:P.Thats pretty much it,if ya wanna know something else,feel free to ask!
Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you?
Hmm,Sweetiecake maybe,he/she encouraged me to drop an app...not sure tho
Computer spec:Athlon Dual Core Processor 4000+ 2.11 GHz,2 gb's of RAM,and some ASUS Gamer video card that is pretty decent actually(sorry dont remember the name) Very Happy
Connection:Pretty decent.Well maybe once or twice a month it will fail during a raid for a couple of minutes,but I wont brag if you kick me out of the raid or I don't get loot prio:P
My online time in general:Anywhere from 3 to 8 hours a day lol.
I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand!<<<YEA I DO!
Back to top Go down
Sweetiecake
Class Leader

Gnomebane-death knight app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnomebane-death knight app   Gnomebane-death knight app Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:04 am

I'll have to deny your application because of the following reasons:

*Your gear is insufficient for Naxxramas 25 and with the upcoming patch and launch of Ulduar you would be having trouble keeping up.
*Your professions are not maxxed and for full commitment you would have already maxxed them
*No sons of hodir enchant at all. Hell you haven't even farmed neutral with them
*Regarding your character stats: you are not hitcapped. even though you could easily replace your +44 ap for +20 hit to get cap you have chosen not to get capped. Also you have no points into virulence = more misses with spell = lesser dps.

Thanks for the application and I hope you will find a guild in the short future ahead of yours

/ Sweetiecake
Back to top Go down

Gnomebane-death knight app
Page 1 of 1