Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unholy DPS DK - Cobless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cobless

Unholy DPS DK - Cobless Empty
PostSubject: Unholy DPS DK - Cobless   Unholy DPS DK - Cobless Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:07 am

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Character name: Cobless
Level: 80
Class: Death Knight
Spec: 17/0/54 (Needs some work.. experimenting a little)
Original owner: Me
Does anyone share my account details: No

Proffessions(level) / First aid: Mining 450/First Aid 450

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why. Planning on getting BS up but currently working on HCs most of the day to gear up and get rep...

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Cobless

Previous guilds: Obsessed + Efficiency

Why did you leave your previous guild? Obsessed was a leveling guild but then joined Efficiency at 80 as they promised raiding.. I geared up as best I could in the short time and soon realized how incompetent they were. Far too casual and a lot of their members really cant listen. Ended up wasting too much time and now I need a decent raiding guild. I can accept wiping a few times as people learn tactics but it gets silly when people are just plain ignorant.

Do you have any other open applications with other guild? No

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear Always

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: No problem with that. Currently also working on tanking gear so I can tank if need be.

Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: Played a mage for about a year and was in a top raiding guild on Lightbringer (Respect). We cleared all end game content
-TBC: Quit wow after my account got hacked. Got back into it about a month before Wrath and got a rogue to 70 but didnt raid with him
-WotlK: Other than a few pugs, no real raid progress as of yet (unless Naxx at 60 counts? Razz)

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member?

Because Im competent and capable of listening to any orders. I know my class and I like DRAMA Surprised ... Always good banter Razz

What do you expect Core Simplicity?

Guessing that question is 'from'..

Basically I expect regular raiding with competent members... I also hope to be able to do guild HC runs as apposed to PUGs

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best?

I always desire to be the best but in the end.. The best is usually who puts the most time into they character... And who has a decent guild Razz So joining you is how I plan to achieve being the best Wink

Can you follow instructions: Without question
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: Mostly yes
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid Not got a problem with that

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know?

I also realize you are full on DKs but I thought I would try my luck by blowing you away with my application... Unfortunately I dont have a strong enough fan to attach so my crappy humor is going to have to do. Basically Im willing to wait until you have openings if you feel my application is strong enough.

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: British
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?

College 5 days a week but only until 4. Only other thing taking up my time is my girlfriend and yes... She will mostly get priority over WoW but she also lets me raid while she is here so its all good Razz

About me:

Basically all I do is attend college and see my gf. I dont work at the moment so that gives me more free time. Since coming back to WoW I have seriously whored it xD Havnt touched my PS3 or and of my FPS games since... Ahh dear...

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you?
None

Computer spec:

2.4GHz Intel Quad Core
4GB RAM
Nvidia 8800GT 512MB

Connection: 20MB Broadband

My online time in general: Anywere from 3-10 hours

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples.

Kinda difficult but I use a combination of ingame macros and macros using my G15 keyboard. Basically casting sequences if Im grinding but in raids I stick to 1-6 for my main abilities and Q, E, Middle Mouse and Mouse4 for any burst abilities.

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand!
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

PostSubject: Re: Unholy DPS DK - Cobless   Unholy DPS DK - Cobless Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:57 am

OMG A BRIT!

However u still need to work on your gear.

Other than that: Nice application ,we will try to give you an answer asap.
Back to top Go down
Inodora

Inodora

PostSubject: Re: Unholy DPS DK - Cobless   Unholy DPS DK - Cobless Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:42 am

Nice apply.The gear isnt the best, but i think we can work something out.
Back to top Go down
Cobless

PostSubject: Re: Unholy DPS DK - Cobless   Unholy DPS DK - Cobless Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:39 pm

Yeah Im still working on my gear but Im running plenty of HCs to try to get gear and marks. Will see how the pvp gear fairs on Wednesday seeing as I have maxed my honor and have a fair few badges/marks.
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

PostSubject: Re: Unholy DPS DK - Cobless   Unholy DPS DK - Cobless Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:36 am

Sry for taking so much time to reply.
Application denied.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unholy DPS DK - Cobless   Unholy DPS DK - Cobless Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unholy DPS DK - Cobless
Page 1 of 1