Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DPS War apply ( Cratoss )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demolati

DPS War apply ( Cratoss ) Empty
PostSubject: DPS War apply ( Cratoss )   DPS War apply ( Cratoss ) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:53 am

Dunno why i cant have Cratoss as username , but i just use my alt's name :
Character name:Cratoss
Level:76 ( 2-3 days to 80)
Class:Warr
Spec:Fury
Original owner:Me
Does anyone share my account details:No

Proffessions(level) / First aid: blacksmith420/mining430/first aid max /cooking max and my alts got almost every other proffesions

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why. i didnt get to that point yet but its soon ( got wotlk 2 days ago becouse had to move to another town for studies )

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR): will get good pve boe/blacksmithing gear as soon as i ding 80

Previous guilds: prety much all guilds there where like : RA , raging alcoholics , flux, the untouchables , exposure , marauders , many more

Why did you leave your previous guild? becouse they where torn apart or in some cases , i left couse the guilds didnt meet my expectations . ( not talkin about loot , about class leaders who didnt know their class )

Do you have any other open applications with other guild?no

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear ofc , got 20 000 gold guess it will cover it

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: ofcourse

Previous raid experience: Raid leader in :mh/bt/ssc/tk/did full swp on talnivarr /maggy/gruul/outdoor/naxx till 5 horsemen pretbc/mc/bwl/zg/za/kara , did naxx , magylos and sarth on a friends char too so i kinda know all content except some bosses in AQ XD

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member? Couse i am alwais prepared , i hit like a truck ( will be top dmg meters al alwais, i promise Razz ) and i am dedicated , come with tactics and conjsulables all the time and i do very well on different things like dps-ing ( like at constructs for example ) i like to help healers too when mobs try to keel them so u can blame tha tank that we wiped )

What do you expect Core Simplicity?
Friendly comunity in wich i can progress and share experience .
Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best? Well , so far i didnt see a better fury warr or rogue on this realm ( mabie i didnt meet the right oponents ) meaning that even with crap gear i managed to do scary stuff .

Can you follow instructions: Always ! I kinda like to kick back and relax not raidd leading .
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: every day
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid
Well if necesary im there till the rising sun
Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know? All i need is a test run to proove what i'm worth , im a funny guy who likes to help and be #1 in dmg meters Very Happy .

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality:Romanian
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?
nothing could screw my raid times
About me:
I'm a funny guy , i like chalanges and competition , i like big weapons too thats why i rolled warrior Very Happy , made a rogue in tbc just that i could test if they are better dps (just to make an impression of what maniac i am ). I like drinking and sports too . I hate people who are clueless about their class but waste spots in pve XD . Alwais prepared , eager to get the guild haveing a good name and prooving that warrs CAN DEEPEEESS Smile) .

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you?well...many players including : Hornypony , Femeiasclava , Inodora , Shobitzi , Exec , Paranoyaa .

Computer spec: 60 fps max details

Connection:2 mb

My online time in general:varies on my courses , but im online like 10 hours /day

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes,even more Very Happy

Link to my UI
my ui isnt special cuz i play from the begining and any modification just gimp me ( have the reflexes already formed )

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand! To hell with PvP XD !!!
Back to top Go down
Inodora

Inodora

PostSubject: Re: DPS War apply ( Cratoss )   DPS War apply ( Cratoss ) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:09 am

Suport! experienced & skilled. A big thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Mirari
Class Leader

PostSubject: Re: DPS War apply ( Cratoss )   DPS War apply ( Cratoss ) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:24 am

Demolati wrote:
Previous raid experience: naxx till 5 horsemen

u killed four horsemans, but fifth wiped u? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Inodora

Inodora

PostSubject: Re: DPS War apply ( Cratoss )   DPS War apply ( Cratoss ) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:30 am

the fifth was a confused replacement... Smile))
Back to top Go down
demolati

PostSubject: Re: DPS War apply ( Cratoss )   DPS War apply ( Cratoss ) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:13 pm

A slight slip of finger doesnt counts Razz.
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

PostSubject: Re: DPS War apply ( Cratoss )   DPS War apply ( Cratoss ) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:03 pm

Ok.Ding lvl 80 and give one of the officers a whisper.
But dont expect to raid just when youve dinged 80 in lvling gear.Farm heroics/badge gear/craft gear first.
Accepted as trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DPS War apply ( Cratoss )   DPS War apply ( Cratoss ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DPS War apply ( Cratoss )
Page 1 of 1