Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dabada

The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time ) Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time )   The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time ) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Character name: Bahamat
Level: 80
Class: Warrior
Spec: Fury
Original owner: I am the one and only
Does anyone share my account details: Rp

Proffessions(level) / First aid:

- Blacksmithing (449/450 )
- Mining (450/450)

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Bahamat

Previous guilds: Back in TBC I was in Core Simplicity till it broke up. After that I joined Marauders till a couple of weeks before the release of Wotlk. Haven't been to any guild since then.

Why did you leave your previous guild? Core broke up and Marauders Transfered to another server.

Do you have any other open applications with other guild? Nope

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear. Of course :3

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: Sure

Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: Nothing
-TBC: (pre-nerf) AND/IF (after-nerf) Raided SSC/The Eye/Magtheridon/Gruul/Mount Hyjal/Black Temple/ Sunwell Plateau (first boss only)
-WotlK: OS ( normal and HC ) / Naxx ( normal ) VoA ( normal and HC )

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member? I have been a dedicated member in Core Simplicity back in the day. Anyone who knows me can vouch for me. I'm sure that if given the chance I'll be a great asset DPS wise :3

What do you expect of Core Simplicity? I expect a guild that aims at being the best on the server PvE-wise.

Do you have a desire to be the best warrior? How do you plan to achieve being the best? My understanding is that a certain warrior in your guild..not naming anyone *******sia...is the best warrior atm. My goal is to overthrow him from his thrown and claim it as my own. My only method to achieve this is to hack his account and inform the GM that there has been a misunderstanding and that I am the rightful owner of the gear he is possessing. ( VERY SERIOUS FACE >:#*&$)

Can you follow instructions: Yes
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: Yup
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid. NO problem

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: Emarati ( sounds cooler than UAE national )
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over? We sell oil to Americans...lots of $$$ . I study business @ University and I doubt its going to affect my raiding. Maybe only when the finals start rolling:3

About me:
I'm the kind of guy who'll say " I don't know " when I dont know the answer to something. But I'll be damn sure to find the answer. And I will find it.

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you? Rp

Computer spec: Alienware. Pro PC

Connection: DSL Connection ( 4mb )

My online time in general: I'll log in right after University which is around 12pm game time. I'll be on and off from then till around 11pm.

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples. All major skills are keybinded. I'll supply a sreenshit of my character's UI if needed.

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand!

THIS APP HAS BEEN TRANSLATED BY RP
Back to top Go down
Mokka
Class Leader
Mokka

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time )   The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time ) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Im curious if this app was made or just translated by Rp Razz
Back to top Go down
Rp

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time )   The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time ) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:43 pm

dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time )   The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time ) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Altho this isn't the apply made by him it's a decent one and since he was a member of CS before i sugest he deserve a chance in this guild . All i hope is that i'll keep my spot after i end my problems , altho if he prooves he is better than me i will gladly stay as his backup .

Dabada wrote:
My only method to achieve this is to hack his account and inform the GM that there has been a misunderstanding and that I am the rightful owner of the gear he is possessing. ( VERY SERIOUS FACE >:#*&$)

I started my way from lvl 70 in this guild , and i got gear becouse i deserved it , and i prooved miself as i could (i have some irl issues with computers , like i'm cursed or smth )Gear don't mean shit for a dps warr if you don't know how to use it and how to combine it , meaning you can beat a guy full epic and you beying blue geared .
I understand you are new to the dps warr buisniss so i will gladly share my experience with you .

Gl with your apply m8 .

Last edited by cratoss on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rp

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time )   The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time ) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:00 pm

cratoss that was just a tad of humor i thought i should add to the app :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time )   The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time ) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:04 pm

Don't mind me Rp , i forgot how humour is in wow since i bought my new pc 6 months ago . What i'm trying to say anywais is that if so many people knows him and we need another fury warrior than he is the best choice in my opinion .
Thumbs up from me , hope to see him in game Twisted Evil .
Back to top Go down
Lame

Lame

PostSubject: Lame   The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time ) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:32 am

oohhh, Cratossia faaills :< bounce bounce Cool
Back to top Go down
NYN
Officer
NYN

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time )   The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time ) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:11 pm

The oficer in charge of warriors has taken someone on the trial so for the moment the squad is full , sorry for waiting for so long for an answer. The guild wishes u good luck in your future endevours. Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time )   The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of Bahamat - The APP ( real one this time )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Core Simplicity :: Applications-
Jump to: