Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl

Go down 
+4
Inodora
Darkruler
ragaros
hornyponi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tilt

Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl Empty
PostSubject: Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl   Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:21 pm

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Character name: Tilt
Level: 80
Class: Priest
Spec: Holy
Original owner: I'm original owner
Does anyone share my account details: nope

Proffessions(level) / First aid: Enchanting - 434; Tailoring - 438
My profession not maxed because one reason/but that's not exuse/- It's a fresh char on this realm. I made it like 3 weeks before WotLK and capped 70 5-6 days before the expansion.
First Aid -- not maxed -- but can create Heavy Frostweave Bandages ofc. Also have cooking at 400 and fishing at 320/working on them too/

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Tilt
Previous guilds:---> Have just one Previous guild - Beyond the Game

Why did you leave your previous guild? ---> was disbanded. People take a lot of Epics and just stop playing; officer and class leaders stop playing and a lot ppl follow them too.

Do you have any other open applications with other guild? ---> No I don't have other applications

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear ---> I try to have it. But and gems and enchants are replaceable and if CL or Officers wants to change them - Then I will.

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: ---> Ofc I will respec if need. It's a duty when you're in guild.

Previous raid experience: Before begin this section got to say that preTBC and in TBC i play in Realm "Terenas" - alliance.

-Pre TBC: With guild named "Love to Hurt you" /first guild like first love/ I've cleared MC, BWL, AQ 20, Onyxia, AQ 40 only first two bosses but never been in Naxx /then I was mage - pure DPS/
-TBC: (pre-nerf) AND/IF (after-nerf): When TBC is released i reroll shaman ---> So like elemental shaman I've cleared Karazan and Zul Aman; like Resro shammy ---> SSC,TK,BT/without last 3 bosses/ - that's before new talents; after that ---> Cleared BT, and one Boss in SWP
-WotlK: Now I play priest Smile and clear all /10 and 25 man/ but OS with 3 drakes with "Beyond the Game"

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member? ---> Well I'm serious player. Skilled ??? You will decide. Always prepare to take advices to improve my play; quick learners.

What do you expect Core Simplicity? ---> I know that Core Simplicity is serious guild with serious players. And I expect exactly this - when raid comes, ppl be online and at max focus.

Do you have a desire to be the best Priest? How do you plan to achieve being the best? ---> I don't have desire to be "DA BEST PRIEST". I have desire to be the best team mate you can have Smile. One man is not the guild. I will try to give my best!

Can you follow instructions: ---> Ofc I can follow instructions - that's the key of success.
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: ---> I don't have any problems with raiding hours. /well RL is always a factor/
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid: ---> If we close -- ofc we extend the raid, the MF must die.

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know? ---> Well this might be in my minus but got to mention it: I'm not a very talktive person /I mean in Raid or guild chat/ but this doesn't mean I don't keep eye on the chats Smile

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: Bulgarian
Occupation: working with AutoCAD - atm drawning electrical systems for an architecture firm.
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?

About me:
My name is Delian Georgiev, but all my friend and family calls me "Dodo". Have a girlfriend, not married yet but who knows Smile
I'm a big football fan, also listen music --- A LOT --> bands like Metallica, Kreator, Sepultura, Megadeath, Anthrax and some groups from new generation -- Korn, SOAD, Staic X, Rage Against the Machine and many more. Like also to wach movies and try to do something interesting on programs like Bryce, Adobe After Effects and tons of audio progs.

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you? Sadly I haven't any friends in your guild/now my ex guildie Howk/, maybe played with some members but don't remember i doubt they remember too.

Computer spec:Intel Pentium Dual CPU at 2,20 GHz
2 GB ram video: Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT 500 GB hard

Connection: Cable 100mbit/s

My online time in general: I haven't any probs with raid time or raid day. Online almost everyday/well exept Saturdays sometime/ but like I said RL is a huge factor ...

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes
If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 2 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please!

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples. ---> I don't have any specific keybindings - maybe some addons like recount. Macros i made them if need before the fight and my role in it. /well have macro - to insult allies/

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP. ---> I don't have a single PvP item Smile/only 25k honor/

Yes, I understand!

P.S: if GM and officers have any other questions I'll answer aswell
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

PostSubject: Re: Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl   Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:45 pm

Hey Dodo,nice application, we will give you an answer as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
ragaros

ragaros

PostSubject: Re: Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl   Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:53 pm

i have a question you have the best mace in game right now torch of holy fire but you have only 50 spell power enchant on it and you are enchanter why? btw good gear nice application gl for me
Back to top Go down
Darkruler

Darkruler

PostSubject: Re: Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl   Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Priest! ./droll

He listens to good music as well....hehe.

Last edited by Darkruler on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inodora

Inodora

PostSubject: Re: Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl   Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Solid application with good social skills, also good gear. Thumbs up and Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
femeiasclava

femeiasclava

PostSubject: Re: Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl   Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:13 pm

We need mature ppl..voting YES for this guy!
Back to top Go down
arrana

arrana

PostSubject: Re: Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl   Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:19 pm

This is the kind of player we shood take mature, skilled, who spends more then 5 min on an application. Gief him trial to se wat he's capable of. GL dude hope you join ouer prist squad. Cyaz
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

PostSubject: Re: Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl   Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:28 pm

OK good feedback from our members,they like you already.

Contact Hornypony,Femeisclava,Caill or Infest for an invite.

Accepted as trial
Back to top Go down
Shamokens

Shamokens

PostSubject: Re: Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl   Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:23 pm

yup, i vote for the priest too... nice apply.. and i think we lack of priests atm and we rly need one cheers grats mate
Back to top Go down
NYN
Officer
NYN

PostSubject: Re: Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl   Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:10 pm

gz on trial , topic closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl   Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tilt; Holy Priest; 80 lvl
Page 1 of 1