Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howk,80lvl,BM Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Howk

Howk,80lvl,BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Howk,80lvl,BM Hunter   Howk,80lvl,BM Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:34 pm

Character name:Howk
Level:80
Class:Hunter
Spec:BM
Original owner:Me
Does anyone share my account details:No

Proffessions(level) / First aid:
Skinning-450
Leatherowrking-433--I havent maxed it becouse i was preoccupied with raids and mainly the resistance gear requires 430.
First Aid-449

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):

Previous guilds:The Black Fury,Legends,Beyond The Game

Why did you leave your previous guild?I left becouse i saw the end of the guild.7 officers left the guild and since then the guild was in clinical death.I just didnt want to see it disbanded this wednesday so i left 3 days earlier so i can have my chance to say goodbye to all.

Do you have any other open applications with other guild?I dont have any other apllications.

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear:I always have the best gems on my gear.However some of my enchants are not quite the best,but all of them are for PvE use.

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to:I am always ready to respecc if its needed to.

Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC:I have cleared MC,BWL and Onixia as a mage so it isnt quite hunter pre-tbc expirience.
-TBC:Karazhan,Gruul,Magtheridon,SSC-without Vashj,TK-without Kael,MH,BT and after nerf SWP-Brutallus.
-WotlK:Naxxramas 25/10,Obsidian Sanctum 25/10,Malygos 25/10 and VoA if it can be counted as a raid.

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member?
Well i would be usefull as a member mainly becouse im an active hunter,skilled and geared,ready to raid 24/7.I keep in touch with a lot of hunters so i can contribute to my class with innovation and expirience

What do you expect Core Simplicity?
I expect skilled teammates ,who will not give up in the face of difficulties.

Do you have a desire to be the best Hunter? How do you plan to achieve being the best?
Being the best hunter is not about damage and being the first in the dps meter.It can be achieved by finding the perfect balance between supporting your teammates and keeping yourself untouched through the fight.

Can you follow instructions:I can follow instructions.And ill keep myself informed about every new boss by reading strategys and watching videos.
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day:Yes.Im usually busy only during this period 7 in the morning till 13.00 server time.So through out the rest of the day im free to attend any guild events organised.

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know?
I have 5-6 lvl 70 alts that i keep for enchanting and money farming and varios other professions.

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality:Bulgarian
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?
There is Nothing that can screw my raiding time.

About me:
Well my name is Hristo,but most of ym friends call me Ico.I have many interest besides wow like bikes,girls and metal.Im a practical optimist and amateur computer engineer.My favourite group is Manowar.

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you?
Caisy

Computer spec:
Proccessor:4x2.6 Ghz Amd Athlon
Ram:4gb,but 3 of them used becouse im with windows xp currently.
Video card:Nvidia 8800 GT

Connection:1.5 Mbps internation Adsl.

My online time in general:13.00-2

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples.
Depends on the specc i am but since im currently BM i use Q for my Enrage macro(Casting all trinkets and cooldowns).
E for Steady-Arcane-Serpent rotation.But i usually prefer to do it mannualy since it kills all the fun in dpsing.
and everything else on the additional action bars is bound with f1,f2,f3 and so on.

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I fully understand!
Back to top Go down
Salomon

Salomon

PostSubject: Re: Howk,80lvl,BM Hunter   Howk,80lvl,BM Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:11 pm

Nice appl, mature, skilled, geared ;p I have played with him and he will be perf addition ;p U have my 2 hands up Smile GL

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=howk
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

PostSubject: Re: Howk,80lvl,BM Hunter   Howk,80lvl,BM Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:23 am

Gear looks good,but why do u have only 68 hit?

It's like :O

Also...0/3 cobra strikes mate,thats like awsome extra dps for ur pet
Back to top Go down
Howk

PostSubject: Re: Howk,80lvl,BM Hunter   Howk,80lvl,BM Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:32 am

Cobra strikes is good but Im missing more important talents if i use it.And about hit.Hunter abilitys cant miss.However Auto shot does.Thats why i can sacrifice hit rating for better crit and atack power.If the hit is much of a problem ill have it fixed in no time.As of Recount readings in an average 5 min fight on patchwerk have an average of 5-6 misses all on auto shot which isnt so bad in general view.And as i have written above ill respecc if anyone asks.
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

PostSubject: Re: Howk,80lvl,BM Hunter   Howk,80lvl,BM Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:36 am

TBH as BM hit is the MOST important stat cos it transfers to your pet,the cap os 8% and atm u have like 2%...it's not about respecking or not its about how u see the mechanics..

And also BM spec when it's nerfed to the bone?How much dps are u doing at PW with that spec/hit..im really curios
Back to top Go down
Howk

PostSubject: Re: Howk,80lvl,BM Hunter   Howk,80lvl,BM Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:35 pm

After 3.0.8 I do around 3100 dps in 5 man heroic on BM.I have now 6.39% hit.And i can play survical aswell if needed but counting the 3% dmg buff for 15 dps dmg is higher with 15x3%=45% which makes one BM hunter in the raid priceless.
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

PostSubject: Re: Howk,80lvl,BM Hunter   Howk,80lvl,BM Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:36 pm

Hey i have decided to grant you a trial and see how you move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howk,80lvl,BM Hunter   Howk,80lvl,BM Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howk,80lvl,BM Hunter
Page 1 of 1