Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Htisugaya hunter 80

Go down 
+2
Darkruler
Salomon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hitsu

Htisugaya hunter 80 Empty
PostSubject: Htisugaya hunter 80   Htisugaya hunter 80 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:38 pm

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Character name:
Hitsugaya
Level:
Class:
Hunter
Spec:
5/14/52
Original owner:
Yes original owner since 2004 when i started playing Very Happy
Does anyone share my account details:
Well a close friend of mine who doesn't usually log in
Professions(level) / First aid:
Mining 450/450
Skinning 450/450
First aid 450/450

If you haven't maxed your profession, please explain why.

WoW Armory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Hits%C3%BAgaya

Previous guilds:
Wipe Faster since I have moved back here
Why did you leave your previous guild?
Wipe Faster: Got hacked but blizzard got it back
Do you have any other open applications with other guild?
Currently no
I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear
Of course i will
I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to:
Sure when ever some one asks
Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: ZG,MC,Naxx
-TBC: (pre-nerf) : Every single boss from First boss in Karazhan till pre-Mu'ru well that's when i got hacked and before the nerf patch came after the nerfing i settled and stopped playing for a while
-WotlK:OS normal/HC
Naxx:Normal : AQ , CQ but died at thaddius and didn't get the achievment
Naxx:Heroic : AQ

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).
I am fully aware of that

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member?
Cause i am a hunter and you're in a need of one
What do you expect Core Simplicity?
To be a high raiding guild with lot's and lots of epics to drop on people Very Happy
no just the Guild i have always dreamed of an good raiding guild with humble people

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best?
Yes,Every body does
and how am i planning to that?
Well simply i will always try to be in the hunt of achieving the expected and the unexpected from managing to not overaggro while in the same time doing decent damage

Can you follow instructions:
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day:
Yes and i am OK with a guild that tries they're best to down a boss and that truly,What makes a good guild
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know?
well nothing much just my love to rock music \../
PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality:
Saudi Arabia
Student
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?
I some times work for my dad at vacations and no it won't
About me:
Hello I am Ibrahim some people call me Bob and i love to play my guitar a lot i am not jimmy hendrix skilled but improving I love to listen to 70,80,90's rock music like led zipplen,def lapperd,the jimi hendrix experience and last but not least AC/DC and Guns 'n Roses
I have started playing This game since the mid of 2004 plus addicted for the past 4 years Any ways that might describe me

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you?
None

Computer spec:
1.50 GB of ram
512 video card
3.20 GHz

Connection:
2 migbit speed

My online time in general:
All day long if i am not busy
I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes
If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 2 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please!
I would like to note that i am having my Final term exams At the moment

Do you use keybinds?
Mostly for volley,MD,HM and Disengage i use Q and E for Volley and HM and T for MD and R for disengage
Back to top Go down
Salomon

Salomon

PostSubject: Re: Htisugaya hunter 80   Htisugaya hunter 80 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:15 pm

Undergeared imo Neutral Neutral And i have question about the waist gem - isnt ur main stat agi as survival Razz? Gl anyway
Back to top Go down
Darkruler

Darkruler

PostSubject: Re: Htisugaya hunter 80   Htisugaya hunter 80 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:32 pm

He nedeed the waist gem for the meta i guess...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Htisugaya hunter 80   Htisugaya hunter 80 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:26 pm

Played with him in tbc , he can do great dps and knows his class . Gl with ur apply .
Back to top Go down
hitsu

PostSubject: Re: Htisugaya hunter 80   Htisugaya hunter 80 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:25 am

Well to reply at the first reply Very Happy i would you my friend to recheck the survival build since our great game company blizzard Added stamina as a benefactor while my stamina increases i get 30% of it transferred into Ranged Attack Power and plus i needed it for my old gem but i mean it fits as a blue gem
Back to top Go down
Salomon

Salomon

PostSubject: Re: Htisugaya hunter 80   Htisugaya hunter 80 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:07 am

accept my apologises then Razz
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

PostSubject: Re: Htisugaya hunter 80   Htisugaya hunter 80 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:28 am

Hey,i'll have to think about it a few more days. Will give u an answer asap.
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

PostSubject: Re: Htisugaya hunter 80   Htisugaya hunter 80 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Hey Hitsu,

I have been very busy lately job takeing 100% of my time nowadays,i will give u my final answer by the end of this weekend.
Back to top Go down
arrana

arrana

PostSubject: Re: Htisugaya hunter 80   Htisugaya hunter 80 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:41 pm

i know him from TBC he was imba hunter at least thats wat i know about this guy and trust me skill>>>gear. Gl with this and w8 for horny to gief you an answer.
Back to top Go down
Mirari
Class Leader

PostSubject: Re: Htisugaya hunter 80   Htisugaya hunter 80 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:04 pm

hitsuGAYa - name answers for him Laughing
Back to top Go down
femeiasclava

femeiasclava

PostSubject: Re: Htisugaya hunter 80   Htisugaya hunter 80 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:22 am

I've heard that ure char was e-bayed..iz that true ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Htisugaya hunter 80   Htisugaya hunter 80 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:01 pm

I wouldn't be surprised Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

PostSubject: Re: Htisugaya hunter 80   Htisugaya hunter 80 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:16 am

Hey there,sorry for the long time to answer.

I'll have to decline your application.Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Htisugaya hunter 80   Htisugaya hunter 80 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Htisugaya hunter 80
Page 1 of 1