Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seq-Undead rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seq_tk

Seq-Undead rogue Empty
PostSubject: Seq-Undead rogue   Seq-Undead rogue Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:43 am

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Character name: Seq
Level: 73(atm)
Class: Rogue
Spec: Combat
Original owner: Me
Does anyone share my account details: No

Proffessions(level) / First aid: alchemy/herbalism

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why.
i was focused on lvling because i reroll rogue 1 month ago.My main was a shaman Xtekka(but i'll lvlup them in the first day after ding 80)
WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Seq

Previous guilds:
-RA
-TeG
Why did you leave your previous guild?
Ra-was progressing nicely the first few weeks but then they stop raids and i decide to sell my account and reroll a dps class
Do you have any other open applications with other guild?
No
I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear
Yes
I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to:
Hmm... I will but first i want to know why
Previous raid experience:

-TBC: KZ, Doomwalker, Kazzak, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK, MH and BT cleared

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member?
I am a serious and friendly player who want progress and if a guild member need me i'll be there
What do you expect Core Simplicity?
I miss a serious raiding guild, that set high standards to preformance, consumables etc...

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best?
Its very simple I'll try to improve my skills in every second played and i'll try to listen any advice from a friend /guildmate

Can you follow instructions:
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: Yes
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid
Yes
Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know?
Rly hope i get in, and looking forward to raid and have fun with you guys :> Smile

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality:Romanian

What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?
High-School/Friends and basket-ball in weekend

About me: Iam a frindly ,simple and serious boy who likes pc games,girls and beer.I play wow for fun and to waste my freetime
Not just "hai im nyn, i be 5 yers" The better you describe yourself the bigger chance of joining.

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you?
If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here.
Shobitzi,Arrana,Rottena
NOTE: before you write a player that can vouch for you, make sure he will.

Computer spec:
2 gb ddr2,Duo-Core 2.50GHz & 2.50 GHz, 512 Mb Video

Connection:Im currently on 24/1 mbit. Very rarely disconnects.
Rds Connection very stable
My online time in general:
After 18:30

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes
If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 2 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please!

Link to my UI
Link it!
Also list your keybindings if they're not clearly visible on the screenshot.
I use only key binds:P

WWS:
If you have any wws report(s) to show how you perform in raids, please post it here

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand!
Back to top Go down
arrana

arrana

Seq-Undead rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seq-Undead rogue   Seq-Undead rogue Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:31 pm

yo xtekka...nice that you decided to join us. I know yyour skill and i think that you wood do great. I dont know about thespots that are left for rogues :-s but i realy do hope you get accepted. Cya and gl hope to raid with you soon. lol!
Back to top Go down
shobitzi

shobitzi

Seq-Undead rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seq-Undead rogue   Seq-Undead rogue Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:11 pm

ello buddeh! nice to see you applying here.
ok, first of all i would like to point out that he's an experienced and dedicated player, i've known him for quite some time now. he may be new as a rogue but he'll catch on quickly, if he likes playing the class.

secondly, you might wanna re-check those talents Very Happy (eg. why Vigor and not Combat potency?) try getting your hit rating up, it helps a lot, even if your leveling and even if your attack power isn't that brilliant, better to hit the target for less damage than to have more damage and not hit the target at all ^^

all in all, i vouch for him and i'm certain he'll bring a fine addition to the rogue squad.

as for you my friend, best of luck with the apply, cya in-game Wink
Back to top Go down
Caill
Officer
Caill

Seq-Undead rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seq-Undead rogue   Seq-Undead rogue Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:22 pm

accepted as trial; cya in green.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seq-Undead rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seq-Undead rogue   Seq-Undead rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seq-Undead rogue
Page 1 of 1