Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cacaroach - UD mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
croach

Cacaroach - UD mage Empty
PostSubject: Cacaroach - UD mage   Cacaroach - UD mage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:42 pm

Hello all,
In the beging i would like to say that i am aware on the fact that mages spot are closed, but i apply to try my luck.

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Character name: Cacaroach
Level: 80
Class: Mage
Spec: 0/53/18
Original owner: Yes, i was and am the owner of the account
Does anyone share my account details: No

Proffessions(level) / First aid: Enchanting (413 - enaugh atm for +19x2 on rings) / Tailoring (430), think of droping it for Inscription if no good recipes will come from Ulduar / Cooking (can make dalaran recipes)/ 1st aid

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why. Explained

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Cacaroach

Previous guilds:
- My first guild was "Clan Jade Falcon" - did kara with them, but was mostly a PvP+kara guild
- "Beyond Divinity" - Grul & Maggy - disband
- "Dominium" - TK, SSC
- "Raging Alcoholics" - SSC -full / TK Kael left, but i killed him later / MH 4/5 / BT 4/9 - quited when summer came
- "Wipe Faster" - atm im with them since WoTLK released, but im not a raiding rank, i did with them [25]Naxx, [25]Sarth+2D

Why did you leave your previous guild?
Atm im still in WF and i wanna leave because i wanna do more raiding and here mages spots are filled.

Do you have any other open applications with other guild?
No, i applied only here.

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear
I always did, but now i dont have the latest enchantings because my curent gear doesn't diserve this kind of treatment Smile

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to:
Did it before, and will do it again if i have to, but i don't think this will be necessary.

Previous raid experience:

(Explained at "Previous Guilds" section)

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member?
If I will get accepted (hope i will) I would like to belive that i can be a good addition to your mage squad.

What do you expect Core Simplicity?
I nice and warm raiding enviroment, continuous progress, friendly ppl.

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best?
I always tried to push metters as far as i could and improve myself, although watched not to stupidly wipe nor do mistakes.

Can you follow instructions: Yes, i have no problems with folowing RL's intructions.
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: I can't promise that i will be there for every raid, but i will try to do my best to be there in a raiding day, as far as regarding the hour it is fine.
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid
I can be there for mire than 23.00, but no more than 2:00 because i need to sleep Razz

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know?
As far as i know, i think i said it all... hmmmm....

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: Romanian
Occupation: I'm a salesman at a german company that sells tools and much more and a student. Taugh, huh?

What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?
I work during the day, not in the evening. So no.

About me:
In the game im serious when raiding and a farmer if i realy realy reaaaaaly have to gather some materials for cooking or whatever. I like a pleasent /g conversation although im not to communicative with ppl in the begining when i dont know them, im like that in RL too. As far as my RL i enjoy a good beer with friends, a cup of coffe with a girl, erm.. did i say coffe? I play some WoW to entertain my self, i was a manian a year ago, but dont want to do that anymore and when i say maniac im refering to 15+ hours to play.. like South Park said: "Make love, not Warcraft".

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you?
If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here.
I am not sure who i know in CS, but i hope Malfurion can put up a good word for me.

NOTE: before you write a player that can vouch for you, make sure he will.

Computer spec:
Dell Latitude D830

Connection:
RDS@100Mbs

My online time in general:
I get online around 16-17:00
I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes
Back to top Go down
Salomon

Salomon

PostSubject: Re: Cacaroach - UD mage   Cacaroach - UD mage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:52 pm

nice & clean ;p But i think there were a point.. its something like "If you want your application to be examined, you must be guildless"... or something like that Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
femeiasclava

femeiasclava

PostSubject: Re: Cacaroach - UD mage   Cacaroach - UD mage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:10 am

Sry m8, but i have to say NO..mage squad is realy crowded atm<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cacaroach - UD mage   Cacaroach - UD mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cacaroach - UD mage
Page 1 of 1