Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat Rogue Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omegaabc

Combat Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Combat Rogue Application   Combat Rogue Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:47 pm

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Character name: Omegaabc
Level: 80
Class: Rogue
Spec: Combat (Maces atm)
Original owner: Me
Does anyone share my account details: no

Proffessions(level) / First aid: Mining 450/Engineering 449/First Aid 450/Cooking 434/Fishing 446

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why. Last point in engineering ate up about 500-700 saronite bars so far and still didnt get it, wont quit tho untill i get it. The cooking is pretty hard to max, but will be when i can.

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):

Previous guilds: Ultimate and Dominium in TBC. Honorbound in WOTLK

Why did you leave your previous guild? It fell apart. 80% of the raiders left.

Do you have any other open applications with other guild? No

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear:As long as i can afford them yes:) I dont have the 1k+ material cost enchants on this gear

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: yes

Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: I played on private servers in pre TBC but i raided that content all day long:)
-TBC: (pre-nerf) AND/IF (after-nerf). I was a PvP junkie. only did heroics and occasional Kara PuG
-WotlK: All Heroics, Naxx 10 man all, naxx 25 man 3 wings, OS 10 and 25, VoA 10 and 25, didnt have chance to see malygos 10 and 25 tho so far

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member? I can follow orders, am willing to use flasks, food every raid and help progress, dont whine after wipes,I do good DPS

What do you expect Core Simplicity? A friendly enviroment to raid in

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best? yes i do. practice makes it perfect

Can you follow instructions:
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: yes
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid: yes

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know?

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: Romanian
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?
Im a student. During exam sessions i may have to study a bit if exams draw close, in rest i dont have seminars, courses that late

About me:
Not just "hai im nyn, i be 5 yers" The better you describe yourself the bigger chance of joining.
I play WoW for 3 or more years now. Started on private servers, moved to blizz about 2 or so years ago. I like to combine PvE with PvE to experience every aspect of the game. The reason i'd join a PvE guild over a PvP one is because its a lot easyer to adjust PvP after Raid times than the other way around.
I have an uncanning obsession for extra attacks:) i have every possible extra attack item in the game except the Epix mace from BRD:)
I also love twinks. Atm i have a 39 Hunter and a 49 Warrior, if u have twinks in these brackets let me know and we could gather more for some premades:)

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you?
If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here.

NOTE: before you write a player that can vouch for you, make sure he will.
I play on emeriss for quite a long time and i got to know a lot of players. I haven't seen any online atm to ask them to vouch but if at least 1 sees this post and knows me a bit, would appreciate it:)

Computer spec:
Pentium 4 2.8 GhZ
896 MB DDR(planning on getting an extra 1 giga as soon as i have money)
GeForce 6200. 256 MB

Connection:
While in college: UPC 20 mb/sec
Home(in vacations): Click-Net 4 MB/sec

My online time in general:
on weekdays depends on college schedule, but usually from noon till morning, depending on when i have free time:)

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes
If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 2 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please!

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples.
No, i'm clicker for life:) only a couple in pvp for vanish and pvp trinket:P

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand!
Back to top Go down
Inodora

Inodora

Combat Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Rogue Application   Combat Rogue Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Rogue squad is full. Application Denied.
Back to top Go down

Combat Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1