Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Fury/Prot

Go down 
+4
hornyponi
ragaros
Inodora
Darkruler
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilsonft

Application Fury/Prot Empty
PostSubject: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:03 pm

Character name: Gilsonftw
Level: 80
Class: Warrior
Spec: Fury
Original owner: Yes
Does anyone share my account details: Yes, RL friend.

Proffessions(level) / First aid:
450 Mining+Herbalism+First aid

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Gilsonftw
Fury Gear
I also have Protection gear 4/5 T7 Critimmune 2 Blues (Cloak+trinket) The rest is epic.

Previous guilds:
TBC Guilds: Snake Eyes, No Win Scenario, Paradigma, Gelu Angelus
WOTLK Guilds: GG Gquit

Why did you leave your previous guild?
Snake Eyes, GG Gquit, Gelu Angelus (They remade the guild in WOTLK) disbanded, No Win Scenario was a good example of how a guild should NOT be run.
Then I had to leave Paradigma because of my internship which was making time an issue.(The internship is over now, lasted about a year)

Do you have any other open applications with other guild?
None at the moment.

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear
Will do 
I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to:
If it’s essential for the raid I will certainly respec

Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: None
-TBC: (pre-nerf) AND/IF (after-nerf): Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC, TK and BT
-WotlK: Naxxaramas Normal and Heroic.

Why should Core Simplicity take u as a member?
Well first of all you will get another dependable player in the guild who is motivated, ‘non-retarded’, experienced in tanking and doing awesome damage  and I have full knowledge about my class in any spec and how to gem/enchant my gear.
Plus you can classify me as a ‘Gamer’, been playing games since I could hold a controller lol!
Started out with the Nintendo>Super Nintendo>Playstation>Playstation 2 and then I met Online gaming Very Happy with my PC.
Used to play a lot of FPS games like Counterstrike 1.6/Source, Medal of Honor and the whole Call Of Duty series therefore my reactions ingame are fast as well ^^.
And Teamspeak or Ventrilo is nothing new for me, I also understand/speak/write English.

What do you expect from Core Simplicity?

A stable raiding guild with skilled players who show up for raids and no lack of healers/tanks.

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best?
Yes, I will do this by showing my input during raids.

Can you follow instructions:
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: Yes

If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid: Yes

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know?

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: The Netherlands
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?
I study Commercial Economics, mostly about Marketing how to sell/promote/position your product or service. To get some cash I work in a Cinema ^^ as a serviceworker either selling popcorn/drinks to people or starting movies up to checking tickets Razz. If I’m not playing wow or doing the above mentioned things you will probably find me in the gym.
I Work on Fridays/Saturdays and sometimes Sunday depends on how they schedule me.

About me:
Well you can describe me in 1 word “GAMER” Very Happy, plus I described most of what I do in the info above this one. If it still is insufficient I will describe moret either here or ingame if you want.

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you? None

Computer spec:
Processor: Intel Pentium D CPU 2.80 GHz (2 CPUs/Dualcore)
Memory: 2 Gig Corsair 800Mhz Going to upgrade to 4 Gig 1066 Mhz soon ^^
Videocard: XFX Nvidia 9800GTX+ !! Imba vidcard playing Call of duty 5 at max settings

Connection:
Stable I rarely DC unless the company is doing maintenance once in a year or so.

My online time in general:
4-6 Hours a day

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes

Do you use keybinds?
Shift+f/Shift+d/Shift+q/Shift+v/Alt+1/Alt+2/Alt+3
And lots more..i’m not a clicker ;D

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand!
Back to top Go down
Gilsonft

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Didn't write it but i want to join as fury, but i'll tank whenever you need a tank ^^
Back to top Go down
Darkruler

Darkruler

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:59 pm

Cant fiind you on armory.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Gilsonft

PostSubject: Armory link   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:06 am

hxxp://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Gilsonftw

Somehow the link was removed O_o replace xx with TT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:12 am

Why do ppl tend to lie about progress in tbc ?
Back to top Go down
Darkruler

Darkruler

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:38 am

Gear is not on par with our guild progress, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Gilsonft

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:39 am

Played on different account back then, used to play a warrior then a paladin
Relinquished was my warrior's name and Chamirez was the paladins.
Chamirez is now being played by a RL friend of mine

Whisper monek/skinbagz/cowdude from paradigma to confirm if you want..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:14 am

That's more like it Smile . Gl with ur apply Wink be more specific next time . Basketball bounce
Back to top Go down
Inodora

Inodora

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:48 am

Decent aplication. Good arguments. "Improvable" gear. Don't wanna rush into conclusions, but as far as the melee squad is concerned it is kinda full and ppl like "cratosia" have 100% attendacy(when they don't get hacked Smile ... GL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:30 am

That's what i wanna say , always like 4-5 melee have to w8 outside instances for possible replacements , but what we don't have is an arms warrior to buff us with Blood Frenzy ( + 2 % phisical dmg ) if there's some relevance in that ( don't know how arms warriorss dps in wotlk).
Back to top Go down
ragaros

ragaros

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:34 am

if its possible logout with your dps gear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:21 am

Ragaros what are u doing up so early ? Go eat ur Moonkin O's ! bounce
Back to top Go down
ragaros

ragaros

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:07 am

i cant sleep Razz well some moonkinos is good for breakfast

Last edited by ragaros on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:20 am

I remember Relinquished from PDA,back in TBC.

Ok,as for the apply: i enjoyed reading it very much.

As for fury spots: they are not full,dps warrior and ret pala are the only classes we don't have back up yet. Which is not safe.

I'd also like to see your dps gear,so next time u log make sure u do it right.

We'll give u an answer asap.Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:29 am

cratoss wrote:
That's what i wanna say , always like 4-5 melee have to w8 outside instances for possible replacements , but what we don't have is an arms warrior to buff us with Blood Frenzy ( + 2 % phisical dmg ) if there's some relevance in that ( don't know how arms warriorss dps in wotlk).

That's incorrect,cratoss.It's true that we always have 5 replacements but usually just 1,max 2 are melle.
Idk about Arms PvE,we might try it out.
Back to top Go down
arrana

arrana

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:04 am

Arms pve is good , and is a lot better then fury when it comes to aoe...as for the war dps spot we only have cratos dont know about another war dps in the guild...y say gief this guy a try he's gear is not so low i think he can get good dps and he can improve it realy fast from 10 man conntetn. Gl with the application
Back to top Go down
Salomon

Salomon

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:42 am

I have played with him in some heroics - know his class imo ;p GL Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:52 am

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Back to top Go down
Edia

Edia

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:07 pm

You are foto post addict
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:54 am

U know what i wanna tipe ...and i let u guess ! monkey
Back to top Go down
GilsonFT

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Updated my gear a bit Got new T7 Legs and gloves, replaced my blue shoulder+feet with epic ones.
Almost expertisecapped missing .25% Sad

Hope to hear from officers soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:52 pm

As i see now we alrdy have 1 more fury warr as someone rerolled . Anywais , since we don't have a Warr CL i think it's up to Mallfurion/Hornypony . GL.
Back to top Go down
Darkruler

Darkruler

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Cratoss......i am u'r.....FATHER!
Back to top Go down
NYN
Officer
NYN

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Darkruler wrote:
Cratoss......i am u'r.....FATHER!

He ain't fucking kidding Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:42 pm

Noes ! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Fury/Prot   Application Fury/Prot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Fury/Prot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next