Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nairobi - 80 Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nairobi

Nairobi - 80 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Nairobi - 80 Rogue   Nairobi - 80 Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:21 pm

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Character name: Nairobi
Level: 80
Class: Rogue
Spec: Muti
Original owner: yep
Does anyone share my account details: nop

Proffessions(level) / First aid: Enchanting 429 and JC 450; first aid 450

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why.
Haven't lvl-ed Enchanting cuz i spend my in-game time doing heroics, quests and stuff like that. From 425 to 450...kinda hard if u don't stay in a capital and spam. Plus...it's not that geat of a money maked...might give it up for another profesion.

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):

Previous guilds:
TBC - Dominium, Flux, Exposure; WOTLK - Dominium, Honorbound, Fallout

Why did you leave your previous guild?
Well...mainly cuz they didn't take me raiding. Dominium only had one Naxx 10 grp when I left...and it was always the same group. Honorbound is mostly PvP guild. And Fallout...well...cuz Elethar is an ASS! While I understood that we can't take 50 men to a 25 man raid it seems he did not understand that we ALL need to raid from time to time without it being a matter of personal prefference or RL relationships... And there were times when that happened, I did not get my raiding spot tho I signed up for raids ahead of time...and so I got pissed! Razz

Do you have any other open applications with other guild?
Casual Pro cuz I know some of the peeps there...great mates... Tho not that much raiding...

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear
yer
I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to:
yer
Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: MC, Onyxia, Naxx
-TBC: (pre-nerf) AND/IF (after-nerf) pre-nerf done all except Archi and the last 4-5 bosses in BT, after nerf cleared BT
-WotlK: Cleared everything (normal and/or heroic difficulty)

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member?
Because they'd be getting a pretty experienced player, fast learner, cool under pressure Razz.
What do you expect Core Simplicity?
To take me raiding...from time to time. Or to tell me ahead of time that they won't take me... simply put...to be fair and profesional.
Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best?
Of course. Doesn't everyone? How do I plan to...? Well...2 things: gear and knowledge. While I am still lacking some gear (unfortunately...) I have read almost everything I could about my class in WOTLK and from time to time (about once per week) I look some forums up for any new replies, topics, etc.

Can you follow instructions: yep
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: yeah...as often as needed ...only problem being the fact that i need to take some trips from time to time through the country to set some deals up, etc (business)

If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid
No problems there mates!
Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know?
Don't think so...

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: Romanian
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over? If i am home i have no problem raiding. I may need to go on trips for 2-3 days (won't happen frequently)

About me: Hmmm...aside from what I have said about me... I am a fairly active person, and lately found myself trying to get as much time away from the computer as possible - WOW and work being the 2 things that keep nead one anyway. Work...I hate and WOW...nothing to do but raid since I really don't want to raise another char. I like sports, and do whanever sports I can (at the moment I'm into basketball and rock climbing). I like clubbing with friends, going out for drinks, picking up chicks and stuff like that.
Not just "hai im nyn, i be 5 yers" The better you describe yourself the bigger chance of joining.

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you?
hmmm...lemme take a look at ur roster...well... Inodora, Envy, Mallfurion, Femeiasclava, Cratoss, Krusher (my lover :PP), etc.. I know some peeps here... Razz

If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here.

NOTE: before you write a player that can vouch for you, make sure he will.

Computer spec:
Core2Duo, GeForce 7900 GS, 2 GB RAM, Win Vista

Connection: 5 Mbs LAN connection

My online time in general: whenever i have something to do online... generally i do some heroix from time to time...some dailies...and raids...

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes
If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 2 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please!

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples.
1-+ abilities
F1-F12 vanish, blind, trinkets, etc
Q,E for HfB and Cold Blood

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand! I do! Razz
Back to top Go down
Inodora

Inodora

Nairobi - 80 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairobi - 80 Rogue   Nairobi - 80 Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:03 pm

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Nairobi

I had a chat with him in game, stated our raiding conditions and he was ok with them. I know him from exposure and can tell that he would be a decent addition to our squad. As far as the application is concerned it sounds a bit lootwhore'ish to me, but we wont have issues on this mater....it's the romanian spirit. At lest u're being honest about it. Leting all jokes asside a rogue is one of the most gear dependent classes in wow.

Final conclusion: You have my vote, and are accepted as trial. As long as u respect the guild and it's members - the outcome will be for the benefit of both of us.

Welcome!

P.S.: improvements to the gear/geming must be made, but we will talk about that ingame.

Last edited by Inodora on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Nairobi - 80 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairobi - 80 Rogue   Nairobi - 80 Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Why do everyone ask me to vote for them ;0 Jesus! Trolling makes the world spin! And congratz for makin it to our pro melee squad.. The time that Femeia and Horny will be last on the meter has yet to come, but don't worry it WILL happen!
Back to top Go down
Nairobi

Nairobi - 80 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairobi - 80 Rogue   Nairobi - 80 Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:27 pm

Cuz u love me...i know u do Envy! Razz and u like to see me out of Fallout Razz
Back to top Go down

Nairobi - 80 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairobi - 80 Rogue   Nairobi - 80 Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Abit "slobod la gura" but a very skilled rogue . Wellcome aboard m8 Smile .
Back to top Go down
Mokka
Class Leader
Mokka

Nairobi - 80 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairobi - 80 Rogue   Nairobi - 80 Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:38 pm

I agree, hes good as a rogue , though hes druid tanking was abit rusty in the good ol days Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nairobi - 80 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairobi - 80 Rogue   Nairobi - 80 Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nairobi - 80 Rogue
Page 1 of 1