Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Priest Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
himshado

Shadow Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:20 pm

CHARACTER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Character name: Himshadow
Level: 80
Class: Priest
Spec: Shadow
Original owner: Me ;o
Does anyone share my account details: Yes, but he does not play the priest.

Proffessions(level) / First aid: mining 450 - JC 125, without FA

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why. I started out with mining/tailoring, but i deleted tailoring because it's not worth having it on my class due the hardness of farming clothes.

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):

Previous guilds: Beyond the game and Requiem

Why did you leave your previous guild? Beyond the game --> Dramas, i ain't playing wow to argue with other ppl. Requiem --> i couldn't attempt at all of their raids.

Do you have any other open applications with other guild? Not at the moment.

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear? mmm .... gems - yes. But i ain't so sure about the enchants Smile 63 spell pwr on weapon is kinda expencive, but i am fully enchanted.

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: Yes.

Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: None
-TBC: (pre-nerf) AND/IF (after-nerf): pre-nerf everything until Illidan (including). After nerf, still Smile My guild wiped on trash.
-WotlK: Everything norm and HC

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member? Because when it comes time to raid, im always there at the summon stone, ready with 3 flasks and 2 stacks of food no matter if we're farming or clearing a new instance.

What do you expect Core Simplicity? I expect them to welcome me warmly and make me feel the experience i couldnt feel in my previous guilds.

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best? hmm, i don't have to achieve it. I simply am the best shadow priest (my name proves it) Smile and yea ... maybe in top 3 in the dps meters without doing mistakes on any boss. I think that'll do the job Smile

Can you follow instructions:
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: Almost yes, talked about my little problem with darkruler.
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid. Yes, sure, it's not a problem for me.

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know? Yes, i am a friendly and open for new ppl person.

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: Bulgarian
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over? Not fully, but yes it will. (talked with darkruler about it)

About me:
Not just "hai im nyn, i be 5 yers" The better you describe yourself the bigger chance of joining. My name is Ilia Tanev. I am born in Bulgaria, but i live in Germany for 2 years already. I am 17 atm, and going to get 18 in july. I started playing wow after the summer 2007, because im still having problems with the german language. My parents are still having "mind control" over me, but not for long, because im sick of their sh1t. As long as i get 18, i'll move out on my own, and i can attend 100% raids.

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you?
If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here. Maybe Darkruler, i was in a pug with him Smile

NOTE: before you write a player that can vouch for you, make sure he will.

Computer spec: core 2 duo 2,2 ghz, 2gb ram, 256 video.

Connection: DSL 2000, very stable.

My online time in general: I am leveling an alt when i'm not in a raid, so around 18:00 - 23:30

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes
If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 2 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please!

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples. oO example ??? q --> Fade, e --> Vampiric touch, r --> vampiric embrace, shift + q --> pw: shield, shift + e --> physic scream.

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand!!YES YES YES, i do understand Very Happy WoW is about raiding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Application looks abit slacky to me.. And sayin that u removed tailoring, because it's hard2grind clothes is just.. Well, I won't comment it Suspect
Apart from that I'm sure there is a reason for ur RL in Requiem to not take you for raids (not sure who's leadin atm) which you missed telling us.. Anyway, GL with your app.
Back to top Go down
Edia

Edia

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:47 pm

Your Occupation is Germany? WTF? hahaha
Back to top Go down
Darkruler

Darkruler

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:55 pm

Edia ftw Smile Ok i did half Naxx 10 with this guy. Dps was decent, cant rly say anything else. Fun guy? Smile U could trial i guess, never hurts.
Back to top Go down
himshado

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:41 am

whaha occupation: Germany Smile ftw

^^ joke, im a waiter (at a pizzeria). About the tailoring: dude fu the stupid tailoring. It doesn't give so cool bonuses and it ain't that profitable either. With other words: i have no use of having tailoring >,< and i bet all will agree with me, mining + JC is much better than mining + tailoring .... will have game time upgraded soon, to 4 days most probably.
Back to top Go down
himshado

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:50 am

about Requiem. Their RL is leecher, which does not rly matter. And it's not that they didn't took me at their raids, it's me who didn't show up for the raids, because i just .... didn't enjoy raiding with them. It's all about fun. I've been in a lot of guilds and i still did not find the right one for me. So as darkruler said, a trial won't hurt anybody Smile
Back to top Go down
himshado

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:26 am

actually guys, after i thought a bit about your guild, i'd only be slacking you in your progression, because 3 days isn't rly much. --> Close/delete, thx. And gL Hf Smile nothing personal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest Application
Page 1 of 1