Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RoReCo

My application Empty
PostSubject: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Character name: Roreco
Level: 80
Class: Shaman
Spec: Resto
Original owner: No previous owners.
Does anyone share my account details: I do not share , it allmost allways ends badly

Proffessions(level) / First aid:
Jewelcrafting (410) and Enchanting (421)
First aid is Maxed out.

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why.

Main reason is that i didnt have the cash to do so however they are a priority .

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR):

Previous guilds:

Started this character a bit b4 Wotlk came out so it was part of just 1 guild : CasualPro. I aim to leave them bechause they are waaaay to casual for my taste . Furthermore , my oppinion is that close to half or eaven more of the players in there have no ideea how to play this game and i cant stand along side aneone that i consider inapt.

My alt , Kazarian , was part of DeathRow a small guild of friends , it had no future and we disbanded it. Reformed with some members of DeathRow and formed LiquidFire , same story , disbanded.

Do you have any other open applications with other guild?

No i do not.

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear .

Ofcourse , at least to the best of my knowledge.

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: Allways

Previous raid experience:

-Pre TBC: None , didnt play official servers at that time. I gues pirated servers dont count .
-TBC: (pre-nerf) AND/IF (after-nerf) Gruul, Maggy, Kara, ZA.
-WotlK: OS ( normal and heroic ) Wintergrasp Raid ( real name escapes me for some reason :O ) ( normal and heroic ) Naxx ( normal only and not complete Heroic 1 attempt , going there as i tipe this )

Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member?

I cant answer this as i cant speek for ane1 but myself , I do think i would be a good addition to your guild bechause i have the same mentality as some of your members at least. Progres is why i play this game and this should make me work hard enough to raise to your standards as a guild.

What do you expect Core Simplicity?

I expect it to be hard nasty and difficult , just the way i like it.

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best?

I have the desire to know everything about my class , and i stride to reach that goal by listening to those that know more then i do.

Can you follow instructions:
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: Yes i can.
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid. Fine by me.

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know?

Not only do i want to be the best i can be as a player but i want to be along side with the best and be the best as a guild

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: Romanian
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?

I wourk in a Stupid blue store , not for long dough and no , work cant screw up my raid .

About me:
I hate this part , im way to critic to be able to describe myself acurately. Here goes. Young doode that likes to have fun and kick ass , i allways stride for the best no mater what , for me there truly is nothing imposible i eyther do it or i brake my pc doing it . I tend to make everyone around laugh eaven of its at som1 expense and generaly if u dont know me u think of me as a jackass . That changes Razz . Think ive done enough damage to my immage so ill stop.
Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you?
Blackzeus.
If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here.
Teemptation , Kaboomricko.

NOTE: before you write a player that can vouch for you, make sure he will.

Computer spec:
Amd Athlon 64 3000+
Ati radeon HD 3650 ( sucks ass )
2GB DDR 400 mhz

If u need a detaild spec let me know.

Connection:

10 MB brodband

My online time in general: Depends on what i have to do , no real grid for it , ill be on when ever needed dough

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes
If you cannot meet the 4 raids per week for the 2 week trial, bye bye. Stop wasting our time please!

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples.
My whole configuration is based around my left hand spells are cast with 1,2,3,4,.... Shift 1.2.3.4. ... Shift Q,W,E,R.... Shift A,S,D,F .... and so on.

I hope i raise up to your standsrds.

Regards,
Remus ( AKA RoReCo)
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Sry.Resto shaman spots are full.Application declined
Back to top Go down

My application
Page 1 of 1