|Subject: Salo - pew pew ... wtf? Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:36 am|| |
Character name: SalomonLevel: 80Class: ShamanSpec: RestorationOriginal owner: hmm - MEH ?Does anyone share my account details:
- I think Envy knows my pass ( i will defile him if anything happens with my shamy !! ) Proffessions(level) / First aid: Herbalism (maxed); Alchemy - elixir master (maxed); Fishing - 388 (slack); Cooking - 414If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why. I havent maxed fishing an cooking - for the cooking i have no excuse.. but i rly wont stay 5 -6 hours at one place filling my bags with fish ( kidding - matter of time )WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Salomon ( Please note that i might be with pvp build, which lowers my spell power ) Previous guilds: TBC - Requiem
WOTLK - Fallout Why did you leave your previous guild?
- I was kicked from requiem because i decided to sell my account and GM didnt wanted any1 esle to play in the guild except myself with the shaman - basicaly i just stopped playing for 3 months and then got my account back. And i left Fallout because... well envy explained the reason ;pDo you have any other open applications with other guild?
- NopeI will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear
- Ofcourse, i always improve my gear as much as i can. I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to:
- Well, ofcourse if he thinks that i can help the raid with my offspec ;]Previous raid experience:-Pre TBC:
- None-TBC: (pre-nerf) Full content cleared till KJ with -WotlK: Everything without Malygos Heroic
Note: Pre TBC experience is what you actually did on lvl60, not if you cleared it later for achievements,on lvl 70. And same with the TBC experience, specify if it is pre-nerf or after-nerf (patch 3.0).Why should Core Simplicity take u as member? - Oh c`mon im teh best ;p Well another CH spammer with fast reactions, good look of the raid and nice teamwork ;] ( throw /ginv ;p )What do you expect from Core Simplicity? - I expect respective behaviour - the same as i show ;] And ofcourse to have fun and reach the goals of the every new incoming content.Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best? - Hmm.. Everyone has that desire - tho u need to prove it ;p ( Well if i judge by me i read forums and speak with my olg gmates from rqm )Can you follow instructions:I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day: Check ;pIf we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raidDo you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know? I dont think i can add something more ;sPERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATIONAge: 16 Nationality: BulgarianOccupation: SofiaWhat do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over? - Well i go to school but that wouldnt screw my raiding times ;p
- Hai im Velin, borned in Varna - the sea capital of Bulgaria - i like to drink Wiskey and Wine ( needed info ;p?). Well - im a experienced and dedicated player with nice sence of humor. I expect to find cooperative guild with non-retarded players ;pName of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you?
If you have had contact with a player in Core Simplicity and he says he would vouch for you in a application you are thinking about, post his name here. - Well i can say i know a lot of people and i dont rly know who is in ur guild, so i`d rather answer "no" to this question Computer spec:
Intel Core2 Duo 2.06 GhZ
Nvidia GForce 9200 GS
3 GB Ram
320 GB Hard Drive
Connection: Stable.. i dont rly remember the stats ;x My online time in general: Till Feb. - 19:00 - 24:00
From February - 16:00 - 23:00
I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average:
YesDo you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples. xD - Who doesnt.. ok some of them: ALT+1 till ALT+4; ALT+Q; ALT+W; ALT+E; ALT+R; F1 - F4 ( for the totams) - tremor and grounding binded to more fast reactive binds; Q, E, F and G... hmm i think thats all ;p PS: my "R" is binded to almighty HEX!!!
|Subject: Re: Salo - pew pew ... wtf? Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:42 am|| |
Please excuse my sleepy mood... i forgot the most important one ;p
This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.
Yes, I understand!
|Subject: Re: Salo - pew pew ... wtf? Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:53 am|| |
I've edited the link my self,should work fine now.
U didn't mention the reason u've left Fallout.Same as Envy's?
Also do u guyz come as a package?
Gear&XP are at our standard level.Application abit short,but not in a bad way.
Would u also consider joining as elemental.How would that sound to you?
|Subject: Re: Salo - pew pew ... wtf? Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:34 pm|| |
nice & clean application. not bad gear @ all. all in all it sound prommising for u m8. GL!
|Subject: Re: Salo - pew pew ... wtf? Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:34 am|| |
|Subject: Re: Salo - pew pew ... wtf? || |