Core Simplicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde PvE guild on Emeriss EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhgas

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:49 pm

Character name: Rhgas
Level: 80
Class: Deathknight
Spec: 10/51/10
Original owner: ima the original owner
Does anyone share my account details: no

Proffessions(level) / First aid:mining(252)/jewelcrafting(218)/first aid(450)

If you havent maxed your profession, please explain why.i havent maxed my professions and the reason is that my first priority was to get my player 80 lvl and start hc gather a descent gear in order to join a guild.

WoWArmory link(ALWAYS LOG OUT IN YOUR PVE GEAR)
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Rhgas

Previous guilds:bonanza

Why did you leave your previous guild? I left because of low raid activity and that because of many members inactivity.

Do you have any other open applications with other guild? no

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear: ofc

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: ofc

Previous raid experience:no raid experience with this player except sartharion 10 man and sartharion 25 man

-Pre TBC: i have done MC,BWL,Onyxia with Koula my mage
-TBC: (pre-nerf) i have done SSC,TK,MH,BT(only first 5 boss) with Koula my mage
-WotlK: sartharion 10 man and sartharion 25 man

Why should Core Simplicity take u as member? Because i want to raid and have plenty time to do that,i want an active guild to give me the chance to prove my worth as Tank,make new friends and be with my friend denight who is already in your guild!

What do you expect Core Simplicity?i dont expect anything from the beggining only the oportunity to be a member of core simplicity and win with my efforts a spot to guild raids.

Do you have a desire to be the best [your class]? How do you plan to achieve being the best?
ofc i want to be the best of my class and the only i can tell is that the daily attendance and experience makes you the best.

Can you follow instructions: yes ofc
I can raid between 19.00-23.00 on a raid day:yes
If we feel that we are very close in downing a new boss, we might extend the raid:no problem i can stay more than the scheduled raid time.

Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know? no i think i have wrotten everything!

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION:i play from net cafe

Nationality:Greece
What do you do for a living? Is your work/whatever going screw your raiding times over?no i am not working my time is free

About me:Iam playing WoW 4 years know i enjoy gaming and be with other people from different countries having fun and chat.the game is my life mostly and when iam not playing,i enjoy going out with my friends play basketball or football and chat about the game!iam not working atm i stay in same home with my parents and i want badly to put internet in home,in order to play from home and not from net Very Happy Very Happy

Name of a player in Core Simplicity that can vouch for you? Denight

My online time in general:iam almost allday online Smile

I agree to raid 3 to 5 times a week in average: Yes

Do you use keybinds?If yes give us some examples. no i dont!

This is the most important question you have to answer
I have fully understood that Core Simplicity is a raiding guild, whom raid very much - and expect the applicants to raid with us for progress. I will only post this application if I know that i can keep up for a long time, and i will ALWAYS choose PvE over PvP.

Yes, I understand!
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:44 pm

Tbh ur abit undergeared for our progress.
We will consider ur application and give an answer soon.
GL
Back to top Go down
hornyponi

hornyponi

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:12 am

I apologise for the very late answer.

We have to decline ur application,and we wish u gl in finding a suitable guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1